First Class

http.izzy

The girl on the right is Addie, played by Emily Didonato

CALUM:

 "YOU BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!" Michael said quoting a song by 'Papa Roach', while stabbing Luke with the game consul. It's our last night in Phoenix and were here playing video games. I mean it wasn't our first option, we were gonna go out and all but we got to damn lazy and decided not to. So I'm eating some chips and dip while watching this usual scene play in front of me. Michael always gets mad when Luke beats him in Fifa, also Call of Duty, and Assassin Creed, and-

"Boys its time to go!" Ashton yelled from down the hallway making me lose my train of thought. The boys stopped fighting while i checked the time, 3:05 am. If we don't leave right now we will miss our flight, and if we miss our flight we'll have to wait for the next flight to Sydney and id probably cry! I mean im being a little dramatic but i cant take being away from home so long. It hurts, ya know?

It took us five minutes to fight, pick up and grabbed any and every thing we need, so we can run to the black SUV. I looked to my right and a small little hurd of screaming fans were noticed. I love them so much. They dedicate so much to us and it really helps and its just so amazing but dude, its 3 in the morning, cold and raining out side why the fuck are they still even here? We're not even that cool? I waved at some fans a warm small smile on my face and it only increased the amount of screaming. I got pushed by one of the guards into the SUV and sat down, i wish they would let us spend more time with our fans. It sucks because there in the rain and its cold as fuck and the only wish the have is to meet us. I wish we could.

We drove to the airport in some what of a rush, but still looking casual. There were a few papz at the airport as if waiting for us to arrive. As we got out of the SUV we were kinda pushed inside, got our tickets, and boarded the plane. No one even said anything we all looked like we belonged in the 'Walking Dead' but as zombies... not people.

Now were not that famous i guess but we still got first class. So that's cool, i mean of course were gonna have to share it with probably snobby little rich kids but what ever. As i sat down with my blanket, pillow, and laptop set near me i heard the lady softly announce that the flight would be leaving any minute now. Its almost four in the morning now and i was ready to shut my baggy eyes when i heard some foots steps running fast some what yelling at each other to hurry. The sound soon slowed down as soon as they hit the front door.

In walked in two girls, one of them having brown hair, a crop top on and some jeans. She was pretty, really pretty but, wasn't my type.

But her friend, holy shit. Her pastel pink hair was in a messy bun on her head, she carried a black beanie and some black head phones. She was wearing a loose V neck t-shirt, and some big joggers that were held by her beautiful hip bones. I looked down at her feet, she was wearing a pair of Jack Skeleton slippers and every step she took the eyes lit up. She was perfect, i mean from a distance, but i bet she was supper sweet and nice and adorable if i got to know her.

"I told you we shouldn't have stopped for the fucking sale on hand bags!" the pink haired girl whispered / yelled at her brunette friend sitting down right across from me. There were only a few seats in the first class but me and the guys took the whole right side while the two girls took the left. The brunette sent her a glare as if she knew not to talk about hand bags like that, "And I fucking told You that we shouldn't stop at the comic store!"

The pink haired girl got up from her seat and huffed a little, as the air plane Lady looked at her and said "Please don't get up, we are about to fly." and in respond she flipped her the bird.

well then.

Maybe shes not as nice as i thought she'd be, i saw her walk to my side and sat next to me not taking a single glance at me while i just gawked in her beauty. I sat still not wanting her to notice I'm awake or was eavesdropping on her and her friends conversation. So i sat still my head back word in an awkward position that was starting to hurt, i could feel my spit starting to grow since i haven't swallowed because my mouth was a bit opened.

I could feel her eyes on me, then heard her say "I know your not fucking asleep." She gave me an amused laugh as if i were stupid to think she'd fall for my I'm asleep don't notice i just checked you out trick. I brought my head slowly up and swallowed that hunk of spit at the back of my throat and looked at the small petite girl.

"Oh, yea, i was just... erm-" i stuttered but she cut me off with her hand, "Its okay, its a small little fucking area. I would've eavesdropped to." she said admitting her self she would've been intrigued. I was thinking she was going to curse me out or flip me off or something but maybe she isn't as rude as i thought?

Oh never mind, i don't even know what to think.

I looked down at her, her green blue eyes consuming me. "I'm Calum." i said and smiled at her, she kinda just looked at me as if i were crazy to even speak to her. Then she glanced down at my shirt, her eyes starting to get droopy but she still held them open.

"I really like your shirt, do you listen to them or just buy band T's and pretend to be cool?" she said some what bluntly and ignoring that it was her turn to say her name. I looked down at my old 'You Me At Six' shirt.

"Yea, I listen to em'-" she cut me off with a question, "Whats your favorite song?" she looked at me her attention fully on me and just stared as if this conversation was the only thing happening in the world, as if the song that i would say would complete her life forever. I gave her a small smile and answered truthfully. "Bite my tongue" she looked shocked and then a little smile took her face, she started to move her hands to her face and felt her cheeks as if she hasn't ever truly smiled.

She removed her hands from her face and looked up at me and kept that little smile on her slightly pale yet soft features.

"Lia" she answered i was a little confused if she was talking about a song or a band maybe so in my stupidity i asked, "What?"

She kept that same small smile on her face, as though it  would never come back again and answered my question.

"My name, Its Lia."