your number, now?

LIA:

I woke up to the sound of unfamiliar voices, as if they we're surrounding me.

"Shes pretty Cal."

"Whats her name?"

"Did you bang her?"

All movement and noise stoped for a minute so people could take in that idiots stupidity.

"No Michael I didn't fucking bang her? Were on a fucking plane!?" Calum said, I cloud tell it was him.

"You never know." I assume Michael said that, "Look, all I'm saying is that i wanted to ask her for her number i just dont know how I should bring it up." Calum said I could feel him staring at me.

Now they weren't right next to me but in the two seats infront of me and I heard a few voices in the two seats across, near Addie.

"What do you mean you dont know? You ask the chick out?" I heard Michael say, "The chick has a name Michael, twat." Calum said back.

"Look Cal, just be straight forward. Im pretty sure thats the only way to really ask." I heard another voice say. "Yea, I guess your right." Calum said as if disappointed.

"Ash, whats wrong with him?" I heard a whisper say to "Ash". "Im right here?" Calum said, "whats wrong?" Ash said... I think.

"Nothing it's just, this girl is actually really cool you know so I just, I just dont wanna screw it up." Calum said.

Ew, he thinks im cool. I thought to myself I mean dont get me wrong he's wow but im mean im a mess, a complete and utter mess.

He shouldn't like me no- he can't like me.

I started to loudly yawn to signal to them that I was "awake". Then begun to stretch, the rub my eyes for more of an affect. I heard whispers and then looked up.

"Morning, I uh- got you juice?" Calum said holding out the Orange juice. He got two, one for himself and one for me... how sweet.
( note sarcasm.)

I gestured to the seat and he sat down handing me the Orange juice. He smiled, then I decided to reply to him. "Thanks Calum. Uh, morning" I say giving him a slight 'file'. Which is my way of saying .fake smile. and the reason I mashed it up was because, it just sounded fucking cooler.

He gave me a slight frown but came back with an obvious 'file'. "Uh yea so, how'd you sleep?" He asked, I looked at him and asked myself if I should save him the effort and just kick him to the curb or // talk to him and lead him on. Then made my decision,

"It was okay." I said giving him another 'file', he looked a little what ever this time. Like, he had this face that kind of just made me reevaluate on my decision whether or not he's capable of handling to be my... friend.

I sighed a bit while rubbing my temples, theb looking up to meet his brown eyes. "Look Calum, I honestly dont think you and me socializing is the best decision you could make. I mean you have time to meet other people to become friends with and some times your gonna have to skip em' and me, you should absolutely skip.

So im trying to tell you that we shouldn't, and can't be friends. I mean you have the opportunity here and now you can ask for my number, or take what im telling you and leave me alone and have nothing to do with me nor my existns in this world." I said concluding my little speach.

At first I could tell that he was shocked but then again, wouldn't when the girl you wanted a number from says you shouldn't want her number. #Well then.

Then out of no where he surprises me, and may I say the probabilities of people surprising me is about a 00.00000003 percent chance of actually happening.

"Well its a good thing I choose your number." Said smiling, I looked at him shocked just completely shocked and then I did it again.

I smiled at him.

Smiled.

CALUM:

I looked at her, she really smiled. Its so refreshing when she does that, really smile. She gives me alot of fake smiles so I dont know, its just looks better on her when she genuinely smiles.

I just cant believe she wanted me to not be her friend? I mean asking for her number friend wasn't my first plan, but im working with what i got man. Working with what i got.

Then I had to go out and ruin everything like I almost always fucking do. By saying probably the most award-winning awkward nominee,

"Wait so I get your number now?"

-
Lol oh god cal... idiot um, I re did this chapter I hated the last one i did sorry if you read that one but um yea. Basically it was crap and I needed to write a new chapter so, here ya go.
Love ya,
-http.izzy