XVII

It's Monday again. And I hate Mondays! Seokjin walk at the corridor towards his locker with a morose face. He carelessly pulled his books out and stuff some other unnecessary things in his locker before closing it with a bang. The students got startled by the sudden loud noise and looked at him disapprovingly. He pulled his back pack and started walking towards his classroom unmindful of the glare from other students. He was walking with a sluggish phase when somebody pulled his back pack along with him towards an empty classroom. He started to shout profanities while struggling to get out of the hold of his assailant.

"Hey, stop shouting. You're so irritating." It was Yoongi.

"What the hell! I told you I don't want anything to do with you! Let go of me!" He shouted. It's Monday. And he hate Mondays. And here is this man, getting him even more pissed.

"Aye, why does the cute ones always this feisty?" Jhope said while smirking at him. He was sitting on top of the desktop like a boss.  He looked around the room which he thought was empty but lo! The devils are all there chilling like kings.

He clutched his backpack tightly when Yoongi finally let go of him.

"Just in time. Let's go eat some foods. I'm hungry I didn't have time to eat breakfast at home." Jimin said while walking past him not before patting his butt gently.

His face instantly turned red. "Y-you pervert!"

"Jimin I swear, if you can't keep your hands to yourself I'm going to cut it off. " Namjoon said hotly at the smirking Jimin.

"I know it's too early for this shit. Should have sleep more today." Yoongi mumbled while following Jimin out of the room.

Seokjin was about to go when he was suddenly lifted on someone's shoulder like a sack of potato.

"Hey! Put me down."

He felt a large hand patting his butt. Again! "Stop shouting Jin. And stay still okay? Or I may might accidentally drop you." It was Jungkook. He was walking smoothly as if the man he was caring on his shoulder weighs nothing.

Taehyung was smiling creepily at him. "Jin is so cute! I'll be the one to carry him next time."

The others just laughed at Taehyung.