XVI

Seokjin lay still on his bed while staring at the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. It formed nice constellations like the Cygnus, there's Draco, Scorpius, the Lyra and others he cannot remember the name of. Who put them there anyway? He scowled. Ah, he remembered now. It was his stepfather who told them that it was actually Chen-hyung who helped in decorating his room thinking that he is a seven year old kid. It was his mother's fault anyways. The way she told stories about him to them makes him look like a kid. Like for example, his mom loves telling people about how he cried a lot when he accidentally cut his finger. He hates blood. Or how he loves to eat gummies. And how he carries the alpaca stuff toy that he's father gave him. Ahhhh, he's starting to tear up. He missed his mom. He allowed a few tears to fall from his eyes before he focused his attention back to his current problem. BTS. They drove him to his house and reminded him that they will pick him up again early tomorrow. It's decided then. He will go to school much earlier so that by the time they come here to fetch him he'll be gone already. Ahh, Seokjin-ah. You're one smart boy. He sleep with a smile on his face.