XIV

"Hey, let go of me! We passed by my classroom already!" Jin said irrately while trying to remove Taehyung's arms around his waist. Yoongi is the one carrying his bag while following behind them lazily. Hoseok is holding his right hand firmly. He tried kicking Jimin a few times already because his hand always finds its way on his back side. And it was really embarrassing because other students can see it as they are openly gawking at them. Namjoon is walking in front of them with his hands on his pocket. And he looks quite intimidating with his really tall stature and strong aura. Inside his head he's imagining whacking them in the head with a large plastic hammer.

"Let's get inside." Namjoon said and the others followed. They are inside the first section's room. The teacher is already inside the room. And once the students saw us at the door their eyes automatically glued on us. I'm feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable with all this attention. I just want to get away from here immediately.

"Let me go please." I plead. I really don't wanna be here. "I need to get to my class! I'm already late!"

"But you're here now." Namjoon answered me. "Right Ms. Joo?" He said while staring at the teacher with piercing eyes.

"O-ofcourse Mr. Kim. Student Kim Seokjin, welcome to the class." The teacher said nervously.

He heard the students gasped. Most of them, glared at him with raised eyebrows. He unconsciously grasped Hoseok's hand a little bit tightly as he leaned more towards Taehyung.