XVIII

Fuming. That's what Jin is feeling at the moment. They were currently at the school's cafeteria. They were sitting at the reserved area. He was sandwiched in between the boys so escaping is out of the equation. He finally just let the boys drag him with them after his failed attempt to escape for the sixth time. The students at the cafe are gawking at them. They are looking at the boys with fear and adoration while most of the girls are glaring at him. He poked at the food on his plate. He's not really not in the mood to eat anything at the moment. The boys are eating heartily while talking loudly with each other. Except Yoongi who was face planted at the table. Probably catching a snooze. He was openly glaring at them but they just ignored him after pinching his cheek and cooing at his face.

"Stop touching my face you idiots!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Aww, the baby is angry." Jimin teased.

"Jin, eat your food now or do you want me to be the one to feed you?" The barely hidden authority in Namjoon's tone is enough to intimidate Jin although he's trying hard not to show it.

"The faster you finish your food the quicker we can go to class. It's almost time for our classes." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Then we should go, I'm not hungry anyway." Jin answered sassily.

"You will eat your food. No wonder you are so thin and so light for a boy." Jungkook said while adding more food on his plate.

"Eat Jin." Taehyung said.

And the way the boys are looking at him made follow their order nervously.