#1 yoshiki kishinuma

Yoshiki pov
Everything was just as normal as can be...the breeze was blowing through the schools windows, the hallways was filled with chatter of unknown conversations, and it was sunny. I felt like this day was going to start off good. I walked to class 2-9 where I can see my friends ayumi, Naomi, Satoshi, and a few others. I sighed as I sat in my seat "kishinuma!" I heard the familiar voice of one out of two of my child hood friends "shinozaki!" I said as a smile formed on my face. "Did you heard there was another accident just yesterday" shinozaki said as she sat on top of one desk near me "yeah sorta" I said nervously tbh ...I didn't know I couldn't even stand hearing people talk about that junk. "well I hope there ok" ayumi said "yeah me too" I mumbled "anyways schools are starting to close a lil early because of the accidents this lately so I'm just gonna say this I'mma call everyone before I go to bed" ayumi said proudly I rolled my eyes at that statement and said a simple "ok". the bell soon ranged and ayumi went to her seat "hey Yoshiki!" Satoshi said sitting next to me which was his seat originally is "hey bro" I said before seeing our teacher walk in...Ms. yui Sensei "hi class 2-9!" She said before giving ayumi the symbol to do the original saying "rise!" Everyone in class rised "bow!" We all bowed like supposed to "be seated!" She said before we all was seated in our seats. M.yui stud in front of the classroom with a small smile "I will like to announce about the tragic accident that happen yesterday..." She said as half of the class sounded said "Mr.[******] Died tragically yesterday by the serial killer we've been having lately, he was a good man and I would like to give a moment of silence to praise for the Lost of a kisagari student here today" ms.yui said we all took a moment of silence to praise before we started class, I layed my hand on my side of my head. Today gonna be a long day again.

[Skip time!]

I hugged as I heard conversations about the accident I wouldn't believe that someone could be so cold blooded to do such thing "at least we're going home 2 hours early" I mumbled as i was walking down the now empty hallways, I accidently left my bag in the classroom and school was out since ya know closed two hours early. I entered the class room I spot my bag on the desk. "I hope no fuckers touched my bag" I said before walking to my bag and checked it it "ok good-huh?" I changed my wording when a piece of paper shaped as a doll fell to the ground "I didn't see this before" I said as I crouched down and picking you up the paper. Tbh it was sorta old, as if it could break if I moved it. The air start to feel intense, cold, feeling of slight fear and confusion. "H-h-h-huh?" I mumbled under my quicken breath looking over the paper doll and seeing a pair of pale, lil feet. What the hell? T-this isn't fuck normal at all! I screech in my head closing my eyes tight, praying hard as much as I could to the point of crying my eyes out. I opened my eyes and it was gone "it's... gone" I said before instantly getting and dashing down the stairs, sad thing is I sorta lost my footing and tripped down the stairs hitting my head hard at the bottom of the stairs, on the ground. "P-pls... leave me alone" I mumbled seeing those familiar pale feet again, before I lost conscious... meeting nothing but darkness.