#6 i-i

I was walking to the library, i had to figure this shit out...for yoshiki's sake. I couldn't get that out of my head! what did he mean by "she?" that word kept repeating in my head as if it was a rollercoaster. to be completely honest i was thinking that the mans words from that night sanded into his thick skull of yoshiki's, but yet again he wouldn't believe someone THAT quickly without thinking about his options and ideas...plus he wouldn't ever be scared of someones words. i made it to the library as usual it was quiet and everything but no one but the librarian was there at least i cant be distracted. I walked into the library and started look around for books that could involve with this weird paper doll.

[skip time]

"Damn why am i doing this the old way?" i asked my self. it's been an hour, a whole hour of me looking for a useful book. Welp time to use some useful technology for this. "Hmmm oh yeah this library gots computers" i said to myself again. But before i could move i herd something whisper in my ear "help...us" I started sweating, and it started to feel a bit cold "h-huh?" i said, i didn't dare to look to my side because if i did...i would've been probably be screaming right now. I started gasping, why is it feeling like im choking?! "h-hey...w-ha- a-are yo- doi-g!" i tried to say but i couldn't say it properly my throat felt like it was being squeezed but i didn't know what so i grabbed the book that was in front of me and picked it up before closing it, then i swong it to the side where i herd the whisper. All of a sudden i could breath again, i was now a panting, coughing mess. "W-what the fuck?!" i said i was now scared what if thats the reason yoshiki was scared? what if the same exact thing happened to him? "y-yoshiki was right...who ever the she is, is gonna try to kill me..." i said before i gulped but that was cut off by a person who said "class rep?!" i looked up to see naomi "who knew ill met ya here!" she said happily looks like she didn't see what happened..."y-yeah" i said i think its best not to show her ANYTHING...i cant let her risk her life over whatever that thing is...if i did let her and she ends up dying ill never forgive myself. So this thing will have to be between me, yoshiki, and satoshi. Maybe this could fix the problem for so many deaths that kisagari students had to face, maybe tho...just...maybe...