#4 ayumi shinozaki

Ayumi pov
It was silent, it was too quiet, it was boring. I sat in one of the chairs as I looked at Yoshiki kishinuma's file. I was having two meetings on top of each other, one from the two new students parents, and one from yoshiki's little sis...since his parents doesn't even answer the phone for shit. I let out a bored/annoyed sigh as I looked at the files in front of me. The door to the meeting room opened up with a creak sound. I moved my gaze from the files to the door only to see the two new students parents...well one of them is a sister and the other was there a women with blonde hair "hello y'all must be parents to the two new students here correct?" I said with a calm voice. "Well ran's wife" A women with blonde hair said "I hope my brother doesn't fight anyone this time here" the other woman said as I looked at the files "oh your brother is kizami yuuya right?" I said, I remembered him bc he used to hang out with me and Yoshiki when we was little, it bean years since we saw kizami...I hope he doesn't look to different. "Yeah" she said as I smiled "then you would remember me correct? Ayumi shinozaki" I said as she gasp "haruna it's been years" I added as she nodded "how is hinoe?" She asked about my sister "she's great" I said as we both smiled as the woman with blonde hair smiled "so you must be...Azusa!" I said smiling as Azusa had a shocked look on her face "my friend Yoshiki hanged out with ran a year ago" I said "that's good at least she has someone to talk to" Azusa said as I nodded...this is going to be a while until the meeting is over.

[Skip time]

I was walking down the hallway I just finished doing all the meetings. As I walked I herd a crash, I looked forward and saw my familiar blonde friend. OMG! YOSHIKI YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIRS! AGAIN!? I screamed in my head this gotta be the 5 time he did that bc he runs more then he walks. I groaned as Azusa looked at me, I guess she was already walking out of here "omg is he ok?" Azusa asked "he did this a lot of times don't work...I gotta be lucky I brought an ice pack with me for these situations" I said as Azusa nodded "ok...when he wakes up make sure to check his head" she added before walking away, disappearing into the hallway. I grabbed the ice pack from my bag and held yoshiki's head up lightly and put the ice pack against the back of the head...oh boy just why?...

[Skip time]

I sighed I literally was literally hear kizami and Yoshiki scream while everyone was having a good time ''i swear I think y'all had to much drinks" I said as kizami and Yoshiki laughed Satoshi was just hanging around me chilling. "Man I knew this was gonna happen'' Satoshi said "were not drunk now Satoshi" Yoshiki said smiling "well not yet" Satoshi said as I cross my arms about my chest and huffed "this gonna be while" I said before I herd someone scream at Yoshiki "SHES THERE SHE'S THERE RUN!" the male looked at my blonde friend I didn't know what to do "HEY ASSHOLE FUCK OFF! IF I SEE YOU MESS WITH MY FRIENDS AGAIN I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU!" kizami yelled at the male as me, ran and Satoshi held him back. "Kizami! Come on let's get out of here!" I said as we pulled him away from the dude. Yoshiki sighed "damn...THAT WAS FUN!" Yoshiki said smiling as morishige was just taking pictures of everyone. Even one with all of us posing, the bright light burned my eyes a bit tho when morishige was taking pictures. After a few pictures we all agreed that it was time to go home. We all walked out of the karaoke bar laughing and smile. "Damn that was a classic seen kizami'' ran said as he and she gave each other a high five "I was pretty shocked about how Yoshiki reacted" I said as they nodded. And after a few chit chats we all separated. I sighed as I remembered what that man said "wtf was wrong with him?" I said "he seemed to be scared of kishinuma'" I said as I sighed and went home, today was just crazy period!