#2 shockingness

I felt warm, as if I was in my bed. "Shiki!" I woke up and fluttered my eyes feeling something cold touch the back of my head "oh good ur ok!" Ayumi said "nnn...w-what Happened?" I asked "we don't know" she said before i lifted up keeping the ice pack on my head "nnn I had a strange d-" I stopped my sentence when I saw this so called charm of horror "N-NO!" I said back up from it ayumi looked at me with concern in her eyes "what happened?" She asked "I t-think I saw a ghost!" I said ayumi looked at me like i was kidding "ummm kishinuma...did you hit your head a little to hard?" She asked I got up "no I swear I saw a pair of white feet!" I tried to convince her but obviously she didn't believe me "ummm how about you go home instead of going to the karaoke bar" I instantly got up "no I'm fine I promise" I said in a desperate way. Ayumi smiled "good because I sorta got a surprise for you'' ayumi said smiling as I smiled slightly. I slowly lowed to ice pack off the back of my head and said "ooo!" Ayumi chuckled "let's go then I think there waiting for us" ayumi said.

[Skip time!]

Me and ayumi walked to karaoke bar and soon as we did I heard a family voice "morishige?" I said "hey kishinuma, hey class rep" he said "is he here?" Ayumi asked as my face looked confused "yep" he said "who's here exactly?" I asked before morishige did a 'come here sign' I looked over at the direction and gasped "KISHINUMA!" I heard Naomi, Satoshi and two others idk... "Hey guys!" I said before seeing a purple haired woman "ooo this is Yoshiki kishinuma...aka knight-kun the one Azusa was talking about" ran said chuckling a bit then I remembered "RAN?!" I said as I smiled "hey it's been a whole year since you talked to me" she said at me "hey bro!" I looked up at a blue haired male he feels familiar but idk how to recognize him ''hey bro?..." I said "damn has it been that long?" He asked "that long?" I was confused, as if it was a math test. "It's me bro kizami yuuya!" I gasped MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND! HOW THE FUCK?! "kizami!" I said smiling "omg ur so tall!" I said "yeah u look like you never changed a bit" he joked "SHINOZAKI HOW?!" I asked "well I heard these two was moving to our school and in a meeting I was looking at ur profile for the meeting there parents said that these two knew you so I decided to surprise you" she explained I was happy that I forgotten what happened earlier "well let's party shall we?" Ran asked happily I nodded "yeah let's go!" And with that we enter the karaoke bar.

[Time skip]

"Well that was fun" morishige said "I'll make sure to post pics" he said "you better" I said before everyone parted there ways and headed home. I was using the rout I always use. But for some reason it was different, it was colder as if the breeze was going to my bones making me shake like a tree branch "damn it suddenly got cold" I stuttered before hearing a voice "help...us" I started to look around I didn't understand anything "h-hello?" I said but it was only silence. I started to feel scared so I dashed home not wanting to deal with any type of shit that was going on.

[Skip time]

I got home and huffed "whatever that was is gone now" I said to myself as he put my hand about my blonde, soft hair. I dropped my school bag on the floor and plop on to my bed. "Today...was off" I mumbled to myself before Rollin on to my back and sighed. All of a sudden the room got cold, too cold that I could see my breath "what the...hell?" I said. I couldn't move, something was keeping me from moving...what's going on! Why can't I move!...from the corner of my eye I could see... something- wait no I could see someone! "H-hello!" I said, I was scared...idk what to do I could feel the coldness at the top of my fingers "help...us" that voice was back...I closed my eyes and prayed like earlier Lord...help me! I opened my eyes and gasped, a pair of eyes was staring at me in the eyes, as if she was staring into my soul! "N-n-no! GO AWAY!" I screamed before closing my eyes again, then all of a sudden everything stopped. I open my eyes, there was nothing there. "HUH?!" I said instantly lifting up breathing fast ''w-what the hell just happened?!" I said not believe what just happened. "It gotta be a dream!" I said scared, paralyzed, frightened...looks like I'm not sleeping tonight from what just happened...from what not supposed to happen.