Α𝘨𝖊𝛈ե P꜒𝖊يċ𝟢եե

"Hey back up!" Security guards shoved the crowd back. The 49ers had just landed in D.C. and were instantly crowded by news reporters, fans, haters, you name it. But what really got people concerned was their quarterback. James- Jimmy Garoppolo. He had been experiencing some bad luck. Almost as if someone was after him. The head coach, Mr. Shanahan, grew fear of Jimmy's safety. During one of their preseason games, an attack from above the stadium took place. An assassination attempt. It was clear they were aiming for Jimmy G himself. Luckily no one got hurt, and the assassins were taken to jail. The owner of the 49ers took it to the next level, talking with not only the governors, but the president. He was a public figure, eyes on him 24/7 all day, everyday. The president issued for an agent from their top spy organization to protect the famous player. And today, they were finally going to meet Mr. Prescott. Or so they thought.

~
"Alright everyone!" The commander of the spy organization shouted. "Today we are bringing in Mr. Jimmy Garoppolo's agent. The agent will be posing as Jimmy's manager. Our top priority is to protect our agents at all times, so no one in this room will expose Agent Prescott's cover. If you do, you will be killed or placed in our prison. No it is not a warning or a threat. It is a definite decision. Plus you all signed the contract." The commander paused for a brief moment. "Agent Prescott will have some backup around, and they will probably be posing as managers to some of the other players. Your coach chose for, Nick Bosa, George Kittle, Richard Sherman, and Deebo Samuel to have Agent Prescott's backup."

"Bosa, your first." Kyle said. Nick stood up and walked to the commander and Kyle.

"Nick Bosa, your manager will be Agent Bloom. First name Cassie. Cassie Bloom has been with us since she was a teenager, graduated top of her spy class. You will not blow her cover, you will let her do her job, understood?!" The commander yelled.

"Yes sir." Nick said.

"Agent Bloom! Present!"

The doors opened and in walked Cassie Bloom.

"Commander

"Commander." She nodded at her boss and faced Nick. "I'm Agent Bloom, you may call me Cassie if you like. My mission is to be backup for Agent Prescott and protect you and your team members who don't have an agent at all times. My cover is being your manager. When we're done here, you have to get caught in a scandal, and then the media will see me helping you and know I'm your business manager. You will listen and follow my orders if things get out of hand. Got it?"

"What do you mean out of hand?" Nick shivered. "And what kind of scandal?"

"We shall go over the details later," The commander said. "Go sit back down."

Nick went and sat down while Cassie stood by her boss.

"George," Kyle said and motioned for him to come up.

"George Kittle. Your manager will be Agent Jones. First name, Alex. Just as I said with Bosa, you will not blow her cover, you will let her do her job. Jones has been with us for seven years and has proved to everyone she has what it takes. She has the record for most fast completed undercover mission. Do you understand?!"