𝕹𝖔𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕮𝖆𝖓 𝕯𝖔 𝕴𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕴 𝕮𝖆𝖓

"What happened?" Nick groaned as he sat up. He fainted and has been out for about three hours.

"It's about time sleeping beauty," Noah snickered.

"Why.. Why are you covered in blood?!" Nick freaked.

The group was at one of their secret hotels, Dakota couldn't just walk into a hospital with a knife in her leg and expect the doctors to let it slide. Luckily, everyone on the force was trained and dabbled into the medical field incase you get seriously injured. "I'm stitching her leg back up." Noah calmly said.

"What the hell did I miss?" He sighed and went over to his friends, where they lied on the couch.

"George got tased." Richard laughed and caused George to send him daggers.

"Ha ha." George rolled his eyes.

"How long do you guys have to be with us anyway?" Deebo asked.

"Until we find who's trying to take out your pretty boy." Cassie said as she walked in the room.

"We have an assassination attempt, that only happens with presidents and people like that." Alex informed the group.

"Clearly whoever this is, they want you gone." Thomas rasped.

"Well they are putting up a hell of a fight." Noah washed his hands. "You're good to go."

"Thanks Noah." Dakota said and stood up. She grabbed a chair and placed in front of Jimmy, sitting down she leaned forward. "Think Garoppolo, who do you think wants to kill you?

"Well let me take out my list." He sarcastically said. "How would I know?!"

"Um remember Vegas?" George said.

"George shut up!" Jimmy shoved him.

"What about Vegas?" Dakota challenged.

"N-nothing." Jimmy nervously laughed.

Dakota stood up and stood over the quarterback. "Tell me."

"There's nothing that happened in Vegas!"

"Cassie, take Nick. Alex, George. Noah and Thomas, the boys." Dakota declared.

Within a matter of seconds, all the players were in a circle tied to each other and their chairs.

Alex looked at Dakota for permission, Dakota nodded and Alex stepped up to George. She had a lighter and flicked it on, putting it to his face. "What happened in Vegas George?"

"Hey back up! You'll burn my eyebrows off!" He shrieked.

"I'll do much worse than that." Alex smirked. She put the lighter even closer. "I'll ask again. What happened in Vegas!"

"I- I don't know!"

"Thomas, Noah." Dakota nodded her head.

Thomas and Noah stood up to Deebo and Richard. Noah held a cloth while Thomas had a bucket of water.

"We both know where this is gonna go, so I suggest you tell us." Noah stated.

"Something happened, and you all know it. So spill." Thomas said.

Deebo and Richard stayed quiet and looked at each other. Deebo shrugged and looked down.

"I really hate to do this.." Noah sighed.

"Do what?" Richard freaked out.

Noah held up the cloth and was beginning to put it over his face.

"Hold it." Dakota said and stopped him. "Cassie, you're up."

Cassie went up to Nick and pulled out her knife. "Okay Nick, spill it."

"What's that?" Nick asked and Cassie opened the knife up. "Oh my jesus christ. That's a whole ass knife!"

"This is the last damn time, what happened in Vegas?!" Dakota yelled.

"Nick you better shut up!" Jimmy warned.

In frustration, Dakota kicked his chair which sent him to the ground stuck. She grabbed the cloth from Dakota and shoved it in his mouth. "Go ahead Nick!"

"What happened?" Cassie asked and got closer to him.

Jimmy was squirming on the floor.

Alex went closer to George with the lighter. "Tell them Nick!"

"One," Thomas said.

"Two," Noah said.

"Three," Cassie said.

"Go for it." Dakota smirked.

"Okay okay!" Nick shouted. "WE WERE DRUNK AND WE WERE AT THIS HOTEL IN THE CASINO AND JIMMY MADE A DEAL WITH SOME BAD CREEPY GUY!"

"Do you remember the name?" Thomas asked.

"Knox.. Knox something. I don't remember his last name." Nick sighed.

"Any of your remember the last name?" Noah spoke.

"Jimmy might.." Deebo said.

Dakota lifted his chair. "What's the last name?" She removed the cloth.

"I- I don't remember.." Jimmy stuttered.

"Spare the agony, hurry up." Dakota rolled her eyes.

"Just tell her!" Nick yelled at him.

"Fine!" Jimmy shouted. "It's Knox Rakim!"

"Rakim?" Alex gasped.

"Now it makes sense." Noah backed away.

"You made a deal with the Knox Rakim?" Thomas clarified.

"Yeah.. I was drunk and stupid. I don't even remember what we settled on." Jimmy shrugged.

"That's great! Knox Rakim! Out of all the freaking people you had to choose Rakim!" Cassie shouted and tossed the knife into the wall.

"So you guys are familiar with him?" Richard asked.

"That guys been most wanted since me and Thomas joined the agency." Noah answered.

"This is just getting better and better." Alex added.

"Do you know what Rakim means, Jimmy?" Dakota asked.

"No." He replied.

"What does it mean?" Nick asked intrigued.

She looked at him and smirked. "It means to show mercy."

~
It was late at night. Dakota decided to call it a night and go to sleep. She walked passed the dining area and seen Jimmy sitting on a kitchen stool, drinking a beer.

"You're good Prescott." He sighed. "You're damn good."

"Nobody can do it like I can." She stated.

~
to be continued