Introductions

"Ok now that it's settled. Um,what are your names ? "I asked them " I'm Jake" said the blue eyed one " he is Jace " he said pointing to the red headed guy " and that's Kevin he is the quiet one " he pointed to the blonde guy . "Alright since that is settled lets go inside " I said turning around  and going inside . "Hey Andrea .....um who are they ?" She said pointing to the guys . "They are Jace,Kevin, Jake "oh , well welcome to our home did Andrea explain the rules yet " she said sternly  " yea and thanks for letting us stay here ." Jake said "ok let me show  you  yalls rooms so you can freshen up " I quickly showed them to their rooms . "I get my own personal room " said Kevin " um , yea " I awkwardly said " I never got one before " Kevin said amazed with the room " Well , Boys dinner is in 10 " I yelled and walked up the stairs  and to my room . I quickly changed into a black tank top and leather Jacket with jeans and combat boots . I walked down the stairs and to the dining room and sat down with everyone  .

" Before we began to eat I would like to tell you that since you are staying you and I will have to join our blood to one to have mind link " I said to them " ok , after we finish eating  " Kevin said " Alright let's eat " I said and began eating  as everyone did the same . " So I have heard a lot of things that you can do but I  don't  really  believe some of it like can you actually  control all 4 elements ?"  I looked at Jace "Yea "I said stuffing my face with food .

20 minutes later ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Ok , lets began the ceremony " I say as cut myself and pass the knife to Jake so he can cut himself . So we can join  our blood together  . I start saying the chant to bind us together  I open my  hand and they drop  their blood on my cut . "Do you accept to be bind to me and be your alpha ?" I asked them " Yes we accept and will promise to be loyal to our alpha and protect our pack " they said together and with that I could feel the link between us  " can you hear me ? " I asked and got replies " yup we hear ya " I got up and said " Alright everyone lets go to bed its been a long night so goodnight everyone and sleep well " already about to start climbing the stairs " um , Andrea ..... uh I mean Alpha can I speak with you " Kevin asked I turned around "yea " I said and sat down on the living room couch " So what do you need to talk about Kevin? " He looked around and whispered " Do you have a book or  something I can read ? " I went to one of the shelfs in the living room and found Divergent " well this is what I have so you can read it " I started to leave  and heared Kevin say "thanks and good night " with that I went to my room to sleep .