Getting Ready

Andrea's Pov

I quickly cuffed up the two pack wolves and waited for Jace, Jake,Kevin and Joseph.The Alpha should get here in a day or two if he ran all the way .Even though the two pack wolves were unconscious, I was really bored and had nothing to do but watch them. I really needed to do something so I got some permanent markers and a make up bag and started to do what I do best and that is to have some fun.

15 minutes later....

The two pack wolves looked fabulous and looked so much better then when they didn't have my makeup touches.I looked at my two rat experiments, smiled and patted myself on the back.

Jenni came into the living room and put some boxes in the corner of the room and came over to sit next to me.

"Ugh,this is so tiring,moving things around and making food in the kitchen ."

I got up and quickly got Jenni a drink of water in fear of her passing out.I handed her the cup of water. She drank most of it. And suddenly she burst out laughing

"Omg,what did you do to their poor faces !?!"

I shrugged and smiled

" I was bored , What could I do"

I heared the front door open

"We're back Alpha !"

I walked over to them.

"Good ,now we can start building the dungen to lock them up at."

They nodded.

"I found a good spot to build the dungen  at ."

They quickly moved the supplys to the spot that I had found.

Everyone got to work and quickly got to building the dungen . Since the other Alpha would be arriving soon.

"Andrea,do you think we can finish this in time ?"

I nodded

"I'm sure we can finish it if we put our minds to it ."

Jake nodded

"Yeah,Kevin why do you all ways have to be soo negative?!"

Kevin frowned

"I wasn't being nagative, it was only a question!"

Jake shrugged his shoulders .

"Whatever you say Kevin.."

Jace suddenly started sniffing and looked over and smiled .

"I think lunch is ready !"

As soon as we heared that his stomach started to growl.

I chuckled.

"Jace who know you were so hungry "

Jace rolled his eyes and said

" Well,when your doing a lot of work you tend to get hungry ! Joseph "

"I don't really think you did that much work ,Jace, all you did was mix up the concret mix ." Joseph said.

"Ohh,you got roasted,haha!" I said as I pointed at him .

Walked over to Jenny who had brought our lunches over . Everyone grabbed a piece of a sandwich and started eating all the lunch Jenny had made us .

"Now that I remember Joseph we haven't exchanged blood to make you part of my pack." I said pointing at him while taking another bite of my sandwich .

"Yeah , I forgot to ask you about it too."

"We should do it after we finish eating.We can quickly finish your ceremony so we can finish the builing on time." I said

Joseph nodded his head "That's fine with me."

**Lunch **
Thirty minutes later ...

"Alright ,lets do the ceremony "

I said getting my pocket knife and cutting my hand and passing the knife to Joseph so he could do the same as well. I soon start saying the chant that will bind us together as a pack. I opened my hand and drop my blood into his cut and he did the same to me.

"Do you accept to be bind to me and be you Alpha ?"  I asked him

"Yes, I accept and promise to be loyal to our pack and Alpha and to protect our pack from any danger that may lurk." he chanted.

And just like that the ceremony ended.

"You will now be able to hear the mindlink we all share ."

Joseph nodded .

I got up and said " Alright lets us finish this !" Punching my fist up in the air .

The sun was already setting on day number two .We had just barely finished building it . We quickly grabbed the two wolves and put them in the dungen and went to bed to get some sleep.

**************
I woke up early in the morning feeling that the Alpha was getting closer to my boarders.

"Everyone up ! Rise and shine ! Get ready and fast because they are getting closer !"

I could hear the groans and moans through the hallways.

"Now people !" I yelled at them as I began to dress myself .Putting on some jeans ,black hoodie and my combat boots.

"Don't forget to dress badass !"

Jenny was already up and about ,making breakfast. I grabbed a piece of bread and added some jam and in it, in a hurry.

"I'm nervous ,Jenny , I'm meeting someone new ." I said

" No your not you're just excited to get some action ." she said while eating her bread.

I nodded and smiled " Yeah you're right "

The rest came down the stairs and walked over to the table to get their own price of bread.

" Man , Why so early ,why couldn't the Alpha go slower so I could get my beauty sleep "

Jace  said while touching his face. I chuckled

" You're not  girl Jace ,you don't need beauty sleep!" I said .

I felt it. They had crossed my boarder once again! 

" Guys they're here "

Everyone quickly walked outside and waited paiently for the wolves to come.

***********
Jaydin's POV

I had passed a boarder as far as I knew you couldn't claim this land but someone did and if they could claim this land then they are very dangerous and powerful wolves. I had passed over the boarder over four hours ago and I have yet to see the pack house.

 I was starting to think we were going in circles ,but my tracker assured me that we weren't going in circles. I breathed in the air . Soon the trees started to open up a path and right then I knew we were close . 

To be honest I was a but nervous because they took over a land and made it theirs when no one in history could for thousands of years it remained pack less land , but they just took it just like that. In the snap of their fingers.

***********
Sorry guys for not updated last week but I was working hard to make this chapter long so yall could enjoy it . hopefully yall like it .

andrelover2025