Chapter 1 Moving To Wolfington

ok so this is my first story and if yall have ideas send me a message oh and enjoy

***********************************************

I looked at my room tears running down my face. This room had so many memories I couldn't leave it I loved this house but I had no choice but to leave with my adoptive mother to this spooky town called Wolfington .It was my idea to go live there because my transformation had happened two weeks ago. My adoptive mother knew and they were as me werewolfs . Yes, many of you may think that werewolfs aren't real but they are like for reals . Ok back to the story ,I walked away from my home. my city,and to a place I never knew of but was real .Wolfington. I wish I could stay but my secret was too big and if it was out,I would be brought to a science lab to be experimented on. My adoptive mother had learned to control her wolf from transforming when she got mad at somebody . So I had yet to learn how to control my wolf Roza .I walked down the stairs into the living room " Hurry Andrea we don't have a lot of time " I ran to the car and got in and shortly after my adoptive mother Jennifer followed and got in the car. Opened the window droped the gasoline with match that put the house on fire . I looked back to see my beautiful house on fire ." They won't be able to track us now " said Jenni ,Jenni had been on the run for 20 years now she started age 18 she was my adoptive mother as I called her but I was never part of the actully thing I just didn't like to call her a mother I just called her that because she took me in when I was just a baby .She had found me in the forest when she was young like at age 20 or so when she was in Europe .She is 38 .She has blond hair while I had black hair with blue eyes like she did we both were smoking hot if I don't say so myself ,even if she was 38 years old she still had the looks .

"So Jenni how big is the house that we are going to live in " I asked her " Well it has 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a pool its a 2 story house and has a secret door way to get out secretly " she said while driving.She honestly looked really sleepy she was swerving on the road .

" Jenni I think I should drive " she sighed and pulled over to a gasoline station were I went to get some chips and water once I paid I went back outside to see Jenni already sleeping in the back seat .I smiled and put the bag of chips to the front seat beside me and turned on the car it was dark so I turned on headlights and followed were the GPS told me to go.I had been driving for two hours while Jenni snored in the back seat well I wouldn't blame her she drove for 14 hours straight . I turned on the radio to see it was 12:00 at midnight I looked up to see something crossing the road I slammed my foot on the brakes but my foot wasn't fast enough and I hit it . " WHAT HAPPENED! " Jenni screamed I quickly got out of the car and saw it was a werewolf . I leaned down and put my two fingers on its neck and heared its heartbeat . I instantly relaxed I picked up the wolf and said "help me carry him will ya" I asked Jenni .Jenni of course helped me put him in the car " lets hurry home so we can help him" Yeah lets go " I put the petal to the metal.