The guy I Ran over

I woke up to the sun's sunlight glaring at me. I quickly turn over hoping to sleep abit longer and all my hopes are gone when I hear the sound of someone knocking on my bed room door . " Andrea, hurry up and get up so you can start doing the garden I want to have the best looking house so that our nieghbors can be jealous " Jenni said 

" What are you talking about we don't have nieghbors and if we do they aren't going to see our house because we basically live in the middle of the forest . Plus you could have just mindlinked me and you wouldn't have to walk all the way here just to tell me that "  I groaned grabing a pillow trying to fall back to sleep . " I know you wouldn't get up so I came prepared "  Sbe said opening the door . 

Me not Know what she was up to stayed in bed with the covers up to my chin . Until I felt a very cold water soaking my covers and incuding me .I screamed jumping out of bed and running to my closet to get changed into a nice pair of dry cloths . " That always works " Jenni said Laughing at me while I got changed .

" At least I don't have to shower now since you already did that for me " I said smiling as soon as I said that Jace,Jake and Kevin come running in to see what was happening looking panicked and scared.

" Did we get here fast enough ?"

"Did they kidnap her ?"

"It's all our fault we should have never gone to the lake to take a shower " one of them said crying while the rest of them kept asking questions ,everyone talking at once .

I start laughing at how worried they looked their faces were epic though . It did make me happy though that they were worried about my well being .They all turn to look at me .Kevin with tears still running down his face . Jake and Jace looking pissed off and worried at the same time . 

Suddenly a guy comes through the door rubbing his eyes while yawning " Whats happening here and where the fuck am I ?"everyone turned to look at him and I realized that was the guy I ran over .

I looked at him and waved " Welcome to the family!  " The guy seriously looked confused as ever . "What do you mean my family was killed 2 years ago " . " JOSEPH YOUR BACK !" Screaming Jace said " Don't ever make us go through what you made us go through man " Kevin said

" Hey Kevin its nice to see you ... again ." I looked around the room and saw my opportunity to run for the hills  just to get some sleep. I slowly made my way to the door slipping out slowly so they wouldn't notice me leaving the room . " Not so fast Andrea I still need the garden as beautiful as ever ." Dang it I was so close yet it was to far . Walking out to get some gloves knowing I couldn't escape from Jenny .