Symbol

**Pack tattoo**

My pack quickly surrounded the beta and the two other wolves..... And attacked them with the sharp teeth ready to kill if necessary. The pack wolves quickly defended their beta but they didn't have the speed of wolves that used to be rouges as they were tackled to the ground by Jake and Jace. The beta quickly worked his way around them and jumped, in mid air towards me I remained calm Kevin jumped and took him out of the air bitting his pelt off leaving the beta wounded Kevin didn't stop there he sunk his teeth into the beta's neck make more blood drip to the ground. I liked it the more blood that dripped the more pain their Alpha would feel as their beta lost blood. Unless the alpha made them rouges. I kept watching as seeing them fight to protect me I felt happiness as an Alpha of this beautiful pack has just begun.....
Once they had made the other wolves surrender because of their beta being unconscious. Jake, Jace and Kevin dragged the beta because they just loved to do that as for betas are very fond of their own fur. So they did it on purpose to annoy the beta when he wakes up. As for the two other wolves that were with the beta we sent one to get their Alpha and knocked the other one unconscious and I dragged him because I wanted to work out and I hadn't gone on a 2000 mile run in awhile so I dragged the idiot with me to the house.