Hallucination

Another night, but this time Tev was prepared, he was not going to sleep. All he did was sit in the darkness and think. It would have been easy if he didn't keep seeing things that were not there like a man with no arms, holes on the ceiling and a woman was hung by her neck. Tev just wanted to scream for anyone to save him. Someone to be there for him. Someone to wake him up from this hell that they call a nightmare.

But, he was alone.

Tev covered his face, thinking that would take the hallucinations out of his mind. After wiping his eyes for a while he heard a small giggle. He looked around the room to see the source of where the giggle came from. There was nothing to be seen in the room. Tev looked towards the door and all of his blood went cold, what he saw was the deceased corpse of Echo, smiling back at him. Tev pinned himself to the wall. Echo started walking closer to Tev and started singing a song. Their eyes were so pale, thay had many stab wounds all across their abdomen and they were singing in an echo. Echo got close to Tev's face. They put their hands on Tev's face. "Why did you do this to me Tev, do you not love me anymore", whispered Echo. Tev was in complete shock, Tev just wanted to run away and never come back but he felt like he was stuck where he was. Tev pushed the dead Echo away from him and sprinted for the door. The door closed in front of him.

He was trapped.

Tev turned around to see Echo in front of his face again. "You just love to hurt me, don't you, who knows you might kill someone with the state you're in", Echo said tilting their head. Echo grabbed Tev's neck and started choking him. Tev was trying to scratch at Echoes hand but nothing seemed to work. Echoes grip started getting tighter and tighter. Tev closed his eyes for his last days of life.

Tev fell to the ground taking in the air that was given to him. He looked up to see nothing. Everything and everyone was gone. He looked at the clock, three am.

One last day.