Braking

Another night and another nightmare. This one was worse then the others. Pet guts and skin covers the walls. Echo was shredding Tev's fur off his body. The knife was being plunged into his skin. Wile the knife was still in his body Echo grabbed his skin and started ripping it off.

  Tev was so tired but he knew if he fell asleep he would go back into that bad dream. He wiped the tears off his sleepy eyes and looked at his phone. Twelve am, two more days until the psychopath comes home. The thought of that made Tev's stomach turn and all of his dinner that night came right back up. Tev wiped his mouth and started crying once more, this time with unpleasant screams. Flashes of those poor decaying pets filled his mind and this sickening site of Echoes eyes looking back at Tev with enjoyment. Tev fell to the ground and started bashing his head into the floor.

  "Get Out, Get Out!!!" screamed Tev. He continuously smashed his head on the wood floor. "Get Out, Get Out, GET OUT!!!" Tev screamed while smashing his head ever harder and faster. Tev let out a blood curdling scream of anguish.

  It went silent.

  Slight whimpering was heard in the darkness. Tev struggled to get up but managed to finally get up. Tev was trying to walk to the bathroom, trying to keep his balance. He finally made it to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, he looked like he had never slept in his life. His eyes were red from all the crying and his hair was a mess. Another broken shard of the mirror he thought.

  This was not healthy.