Tears

Tev sat alone in the living room. Now just staying awake was just normal for him. He twitched his eye every second and it was obvious that he was shaking. A light flipped on behind him. He turned around to see who did it. Echo was standing there rubbing their eyes. They were obviously crying and it was natural for them to have nightmares. "Tev why are you still out here", Echo said, giving out a yawn at the end of their sentence. Tev started to hyperventilate. Now just seeing Echo was scary to him. Echo ran to Tev to see what was wrong. "Tev, just tell me what~", Paused Echo. Tev had a knife in his hand. Echo and Tev's eyes met. Tev's eyes were pale, and Echo could tell that he did not want them around him. "I~I'm going to call the ambulance Tev", Echo said, backing away from him. Echo ran to the phone and started dialing the number. Tev was looking down at the knife in his hand and the thoughts in his head were making him go even more crazy.

"Kill Them, They will kill you, You don't want to die".

"Alright Tev, The Ambulance are on their way, okay", said Echo walking towards Tev but also keeping their distance. "Just give me the knife Tev", Echo Continued. Tev started shaking. He started Repeating "no" under his breath, but soon enough started to get louder and louder. He got up and started walking towards Echo. Echo backed away from him obviously scared. "Tev, please, stop, this isn't funny", Echo said while tears were pouring down their face. Tev used his empty hand to grab Echo by the neck and pin them to the wall. Echo was struggling but they knew Tev was a lot stronger than them. Ther legs were not even touching the ground any more and all they could do was to wrestle out of Tevs grip. Tev was holding the knife around Echoes face and at one point slashed their face. T~Tev, ple~please... I love you", stuttered Echo. Tev looked up at them, his face grew into a crazy smile and his eyes were dilated. He plunged the knife into Echo stomach. Echo was screaming while blood was pouring down their mouth. Tev kept profusely stabbing Echo as he was laughing. Echoes limp body was held up by Tev as he was stabbing the corpse of his dead date mate. He soon let go of the decaying corpse of Echo. Blood started draining out of Echo and onto the floor. Tev looked down to see his work but soon noticed what he had done.

What has he done?

"No, no, no... Echo please wake up... I~I didn't mean to", Tev said, picking up Echo and hugging them. Tev was hiccupping on his tears while repeating I'm sorry" over and over again. Red and blue lights were soon shone through the house's windows. Tev looked toward the door and knew what that meant. He held Echo in his arms and walked outside and waited for his fate.