17

Leia's Pov

"I.can't.concentrate." I cried for the last hour in the library.

The midterm is coming up and we are supposed to study but there are so many commotions in here. Nobody told me ITZY can be this loud and also, the place is full of girls who only wanted to come and stare at Yuna taking selfies.

"Chaeryeong, focus!" Yeji whined in frustration "You need to do good on the next English midterm."

"Pardon?" Chaeryeong stopped playing sword fighting with Lia using rulers. She pouted before putting the ruler down and get tutored by Yeji.

"Hey, you wanna play with me-"

"Don't even ask." I quickly answered and Lia gives me a look before asking Yuna to play with her.

"Hey." I jolted a little bit when Ryujin finally lifted her face off the table "How long was I been asleep?"

"I thought you were dead," I told her. "You slept for an hour."

"Ah, that was refreshing. Time to study." Ryujin yawn, straightening herself up and took out some notebooks in her backpack. 

"Oh, you're already on question 20?" Yuna asked me before opening her notebook and scribble something down. "What?!" I blinked a few times before looking at Yuna who's obviously copying my answers. 

"Hey, that's cheating!" I tried to cover my own notebook with my arms. Honestly, I have no problem sharing answers with Yuna but right now I just want to tease her. "I'll tell the professor about this!"

"Please~ I'm too lazy to solve it." Yuna smiles innocently as she grabbed both of my wrists and try to lift it away, damn she strong.

"No, let go!"

"I'll treat you something." She showed a square smile with her hands still on my wrists.

"Yah! Don't touch her!" Somebody threw an eraser toward Yuna's head and the whole table looked at the one who threw.

Ryujin?

"Ow unnie! What was that?" Yuna furrows her eyebrows, looking at her older unnie.

"Do your own work." Is it just me or... Ryujin really looks very angry just now.

"You're weird unnie, I cheated in front of you all the time but you're only saying that now." Yuna pouted. "Bipolar." 

What's up with the sudden attitude towards Yuna?

"I'm almost done with my homework!"

"Hey guys, then what should we do when we finish studying?" Yeji asked the group but only a few are paying attention.

"The basketball court is still open." Ryujin answered.

______________________

"Fightinggg!!" I literally jumped out of my seat when ITZY's little 'fan club' yelled behind me. We're currently in an indoor basketball court and I sat on the benches watching because exercising is not my thing.

Fortunately, I have some company with me. Ahn Yujin, the scorekeeper. We watched as team Yeji-Lia team battle with the Chaeryeong-Ryujin-Yuna team.

Lia is gripping the ball and throwing it towards Yeji's direction and the girl is running super fast.

Oh man, Ryujin is blocking her way.

"SHIN RYUJIN!" Yujin cheered even louder than the girls behind us.