2

Leia's Pov

I glanced back and forth to Yujin and Ryujin with their intense staring competition. "I'm just telling the truth about her cute face, Ryujin." Yujin snapped back and Ryujin chuckled.

"Pft. Next thing I know is that you're occupying her."

"I think you two should stop." I break it off and Ryujin rolled her eyes to me. "Whatever, new girl."

attitude lady.

I turned to Yujin who was just sighing. "I'm sorry about Ryujin, she's just like that when i'm with cute girls." She said shrugging and I just chuckled.

"You should stop." I laugh and she just flashed her tongue. "Can't help it."

Another discussion passed and I keep having that feeling of being watched from my right. Specifically from that Ryujin girl.

"I hope everyone enjoyed their first day of class, alright then. Dismissed!" Our professor declared and everyone went outside including me and Yujin.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" she said and I nodded. "Of course, I don't skip classes." I replied and she smiles.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." She said waving her hand to me before she runs to her group of friends probably from another class.

"Leia!"

I turned around and saw Lia with her two other friends. Yeji and of course, Ryujin.

"Are you free today? Yeji and I planned to have a little celebration for the four of us-"

"Sorry, I promised my mom that I'll be back."

"I'm busy later."

Me and Ryujin both declined in unison which made us stared at each other for a bit. "Oh is that so? Maybe tomorrow then?" Lia said and I hummed.

"I'll see. Right now I really have to go home since I promised my mom." I said scratching my nape. "Don't worry, It's not something you should be apologizing for." She smiles and I just thanked her for being the understanding friend she is ever since I met her from Canada.

"Alright I gotta go, bye!" I excused myself and jogged to the school entrance and reached my Mother's car.

Me and Mom soon reached our home which was just a few miles away from the school. We prepared the dinner and mother's best dish to welcome our new neighbor..

I locked myself in my room, trying to pick the perfect clothes to be formal in front of our neighbor.

soon I heard the doorbell I have been waiting for and Mom called me to go downstairs before opening the door to make then feel welcome..

Mom reached for the door while me and Dad stood behind her..

She unlocks it revealing the lady who rolled her eyes to me just earlier..

"Leia?"

"Ryujin?"