Chapter 2:Encounter with the 4th Kazekage's Firstborn

(Hello,everyone!Sorry for the mistake:I just noticed that I typed "3rd Kazekage" instead of "4th Kazakage" and I am embarrassed to say that I never noticed it in my older version of this story!Again,I apologized for the mistake!)

~•~•~

Tsuna aimlessly walked on the neverending seas of sand,whistling the Tri-Ni-Sette song as a past time;his only lead being his intuition.

"Wake up,Nuts!We're nearing our destination!" He anounced cheerfully,waking the cub up from his sleep.

"Gao...?" Was the sleepy/questioning reply of the feline,yawning.

"Yup.We're nearly there,based on my intuition...though I really have no idea why I'm heading in this direction instead of heading straight to Suna." The brunet sighed,shaking his head in bewilderment.

Even though he wasn't sure why his intuition was urging him to head to a location which he didn't know of,he still listened;Tsuna then beamed when he felt his HI tell him that he was nearing his 'destination'.

Although he was beaming,he couldn't help but sweatdrop and think about the series of "The Final Destination".

It was a bit spooky and it was guaranteed to make an average person paranoid;what with the characters dying off from the supposed to be natural deaths,who wouldn't be?

'...This better not be a final destination thing!' He shivered.

...The brunet wasn't scared,nor did he get scared by the said series....he was just being cautious.

As he got nearer,he felt his intuition begin to tingle;his Lightning barrier dissolved as he didn't want anyone to view him as a potential enemy
...especially if they might be his fellow Suna shinobi!

Still,even as he was on high alert,he felt that something bad was going to happen:he couldn't exactly put a finger on it,but....

Natsu growled,as if he could also feel what master was feeling.

When Tsuna finally got there,that was when it happened.

...His intuition went haywire.

Tsuna swiftly jumped back in a smooth motion,avoiding a horde of kunais from turning him into a human porcupine;instead of hitting him,it had struck the spot on the sand where he previously stood.

"Phew,that was a close call...thanks to my intuition,I had avoided it!" He breath a sigh of relief,before he then sweatdropped.

'....If Reborn had been here,he would have killed me himself for not paying attention to my surroundings and almost getting myself killed or what.'

Tsuna carefully crouched down and shot his head up...only to widen his eyes in shock and surprise at what he saw.

It was a kunoichi.Probably no more than 12-16 years old,more or less;then again,Tsuna wasn't that good at these stuff so he's more than likely to get her age wrong,even with the help of his Hyper Intuitiom...it was a bad habit of his.

Anyway,that wasn't exactly what surprised and had shocked him.

What shocked him was that the girl before him was none other than Subaku no Temari,or in other words,the 4th Kazekage's daughter and firstborn.

...And she was fighting off a small group of shinobi;Tsuna noted that the blonde seemed to be holding herself well against them considering that it was six against one.

And the weapon that she was using was a giant tessen(metal fan)to knock them of their feet or deflect their attacks as fury burned in her eyes.

'She's strong...for someone her age.' He mused to himself,observing quietly and ready to intervene if need be.