Donghae ~1~

Oneshot Requested by: ChibixLace

        You were walking around your neighborhood getting some fresh air. It was the middle of spring and you were admiring the view. You still couldn't get over the red roses and yellow daisies. All of them bright and pointing toward the sun. Smiling, almost. The amazing view made you smile as well as you bent over and admired the flowers. You touched one and brought it to your nose, smiling. What a beautiful scent.

        After taking in the beautiful scent of the flowers, you stood and started walking along the sidewalk. Some houses had planted a few flowers here and there. Just seeing them made you smile. You raised your head up to the sun and took in the brightness. It was a beautiful day. You stayed in that position for a little longer, a smile plastered on your face. Click! The sound was heard from not too far away. You turned to see the maker of the sound, but they were nowhere in sight. Hmm... how weird.

        Shaking it off, you continued down the sidewalk, smiling every now and then at the occasional flower bed or the scent of delicious food. But whenever you stopped to admire something, the same Click! was heard. You were really getting curious now as to where it was coming from. 

-- Not to far away --

        He was walking out of his house, smiling and stretching. He had just gotten a new camera and he couldn't wait to use it. The brown-haired boy grinned as he pulled the black object out of his bag. He took the lid off the lens, and pointed it toward a random area. Click! He took a picture. Smiling, he scrolled through the camera and took a look at the picture. 

        The flowers were beautiful. But oh! There was someone there. He zoomed in on the picture and noticed it was a silhouette of a girl. She was bent over admiring the flowers. He smiled. She had a good eye for flowers. He looked up from his camera and saw the girl walking. He decided to follow along the path on the other side of the street. 

        The girl stopped and looked up at the sun. She smiled and stayed there for a few seconds. The boy quickly zoomed in and captured the girl in the pose. He didn't have much time to look at it, because the girls head snapped in his direction. But luckily, the boy hid behind a tree. Safe.He thought to himself. He poked his head around the tree to notice the girl was shrugging. She walked off down the path once again. Sighing in relief, he continued to follow her.

        He followed her a great way, snapping pictures of her every now and then. He didn't know why he was snapping pictures of her. Because this girl was just an ordinary girl. But something about her pulled the boy in. He didn't know if it was her beautiful smile, or her (h/l) (h/c) hair, but something about her was astonishing. 

        As he zoomed in for another picture, the girl turned her head. At that moment, the boy snapped the picture. He blushed slightly. Caught! He thought as his heartbeat quickened. But the girl just looked at him and smiled. He was caught off guard, but smiled back. She then waved him over to where she was. The boy nodded and looked both ways before crossing the street. So now they will meet...

---- ____'s P.O.V----

        You were now really curious as to where the clicking was coming from. It was bothering you. So you turned your head quickly and caught the lens of a camera. At that moment, a picture was snapped. The camera was lowered to show a face of a blushing boy. But this boy was really cute. Was he the one snapping all of those pictures?

        Going with your instinct, you smiled at him. He looked caught off guard, but soon smiled back. His smile. His smile could almost make you melt. You waved him over, and he nodded. He looked both ways before crossing the street, and then headed to your position. So now you both will meet..

        As the boy neared you, you were able to see his features a little more. He had slightly tanned skin. Short brown hair that looked really soft. Sparkling brown eyes, and a wonderful smile. His body showed that he was pretty fit. He was pretty much perfect. He smiled at you as he was right in front of you. You could smell his cologne. It smelled really good. This guy was amazing.

        The boy seemed to look you over quickly, then smile. His brown eyes sparkling even more. "Hello, my name is Donghae." He said to you with a big grin. You thought your heart stopped. But nonetheless, you returned the smile. "Hello, my name is (Y/N)." You both shook hands and slightly bowed. He smiled. You were pretty sure he was just a little older than you.

        "That is a pretty name, _____." You blushed as your name rolled off of his tongue. Wow. This guy has pretty much stolen your heart. "Umm, thanks. Donghae." You knew that your blush was pretty clear, but you still tried hiding it. You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and looked down.

        "So, you were the one taking those pictures?" You looked down at the camera that laid in his hands. You made eye-contact with him and he smiled a shy smile. Rubbing the back of his head, he nodded. "Yeah, that was me." But before he continued he got a little flustered. "I-I am very sorry! I didn't mean to take pictures of you! Its just, something about you was picture material." He said. He was so flustered. But you found him cute.

        Smiling, you nodded. "Its okay." The boy looked at you. "Really?" You nodded. He then smiled and grabbed your hand. The action caught you off guard. "Okay then! Are you okay with me treating you to some tea? There is a cafe not too far from here." You were blushing to hard to reply. You didn't know what to do.

        The boy stood there puzzled for a second, then looked down at your hand that he was holding. Shocked, he pulled back. "Forgive me again. I didn't mean to do that. I just got decided and I just-" You smiled and looked up at him. You grabbed his hand and stood on your toes. You were moving in to kiss his cheek, but he moved quickly out of confusion. Thus, making your lips land on his. 

        You could tell he was caught off guard, and you were too. You were about to pull away, but he smiled and grabbed your waist. He pulled you in, kissing you a little deeper. Enjoying the moment, you wrapped your hands around his neck, kissing him back. You both pulled away, smiling like idiots. "I think I could go for some tea." You told him. The chuckled and nodded. Yeah, today was a great day.