Kyuhyun ~1~

You were walking around a local video game store with your best friend Kyuhyun. You giggled as the boy roamed down the aisles carefully examining each game on each shelf. It was definitely a sight to see. At some points you caught him talking to himself. "I already beat that one..." "This one seems boring..." "Too easy..." It seemed like he had played every game there. But you were okay with it. He was giving you quite a show. 

        He suddenly stopped causing you to almost bump into him. 'Break Check...' you said to yourself. But you were pulled away when the boy suddenly lurched forward. He picked up a game, hands shaking. It looked like something out of a funny movie. His eyes got really wide and he smiled a big grin. You would think that the game had a golden aura around it the way the boy held it. He looked at you, smiling a big grin. It caught you off guard a little.. thump, thump. He never smiled like that at you... thump thump. He looked really cute.. thump thump.

        The boy suddenly grabbed your hand and ran to the register. Your cheeks were red and you knew it. Luckily, he couldn't see you. 

        He got to the register, and put the game on the counter, still holding your hand. The cashier smiled when he saw the two of you. He rung up the game, and Kyuhyun paid for it. Meanwhile, you thought you were going to pass out. Kyuhun never did this. Once you both were out of the store, he finally realized he was holding your hand. He jumped back and removed his hand from yours. You looked at his face. No blush.. So it didn't mean anything.

        As you got in the car, you looked out the window. Your heart was breaking. You thought that what happened back there was special. But now you know it was because of that game. You glared at the bag on the floorboard. It was the cause of your moment of happiness, but it was also the cause for your sadness. Kyuhyun had a different way about it though. He smiled at the game. It was one he had been waiting for for awhile. He then looked at you. He saw that you were looking out the window, sadness on your face. Were you okay? You were fine when you both went to the store. 

        The car came to a sudden stop, which startled you. Kyuhyun turned and looked at you. You looked back at him, surprised. "W-Why did we stop?" You asked the dark eyes that looked back at yours. "Are you okay?" The boy asked you. You nodded. He stared hard at you for a moment, trying to see if you were lying or telling the truth. "I don't think you are." Was his conclusion. You sighed, and broke the eye-contact. "Seriously, Kyu. I am fine." You sat back in the seat and looked back out the window. 

        "I am not leaving until you tell me what is wrong with you." He said in a serious tone. You looked at him from the corner of your eye. "I have already said that I am fine, we can leave." You said. The boy was getting annoyed. "You can't just say your fine with that expression on your face, (Y/N)." He called you by your name. You looked at him, equally annoyed. "I said that I am fine. Expressions don't always tell you everything." You said to him. He was really getting annoyed now.

        "Just tell me what is wrong, (Y/N). I wanna help if I can." You looked out that window. "There is no way you could do that." From the corner of your eye, you saw the boys expression of annoyance change to a shocked one. "What do you mean?" He questioned you. You looked back at him. "Well, I like-" You cut yourself off. No way you could tell him that. You knew he would act indifferently. Man, that was a close one.

        But the boy heard that little bit you said. "You like what, (Y/N)?" His tone once again serious. "You." You said accidentally. When you caught yourself it was too late. The boy looked back at you, shocked. He was at loss for words. You covered your mouth, giving him the same shocked expression. You quickly opened the door of the car and raced out of it. You just couldn't believe you told him that.

        "(Y/N)!" The boy called after you. But you didn't stop. You knew he didn't feel the same. You knew that he would reject you. You couldn't stay around and be rejected like that. It would kill you. 

        You kept running down the side of the road, never stopping. You had no idea where you were now. No idea how to get back home. All you knew was that you were far away from Kyuhyun. Well that was better than nothing. You eventually stopped to catch your breath. You leaned up against the wall of an unfamiliar building. The sun was starting to set now, so you needed to get back home before dark. You looked around for a familiar building, but there was not one in sight. Sighing, you slid down the wall and sat. You took a moment to recollect your thoughts.

        Well, now you told Kyuhyun that you liked him. That, no doubt ruined your friendship. You know it did. You were also pretty sure that he didn't like you back. So now, you are going to have to cut all ties with Kyuhyun. If not, it will be really bad for you.

        You stood, ready to walk away when a hand suddenly grabbed your arm. You squealed, turning around. Unfortunately you lost your balance. You fell, expecting to his the ground but you never did. You opened your eyes, to find them connecting with two big dark ones. You looked at the shape of the mans face. It was none other than Kyuhyun. Crap, he found you. You stood up, moving away. Turning your body, you were ready for take off. But a hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

        Kyuhyun's arms wrapped around your torso, in a back hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder and exhaled a shaky breath. Was he okay? "Don't ever leave like that again." He said in a worried, almost scared voice. You nodded, and stayed in your position. It sure did feel nice, that back hug. But you knew that his feelings were not the same. Suddenly, your body was turned and you faced once again with those beautiful dark orbs. The boy leaned down, very close to your face. 

        "I don't know why you ran away like that, but promise you won't do it again." You nodded. "I promise Kyuhyun. Also, I am sorry for telling you I like you. Please over look that I don't know what I was say-" You were cut off when a pair of plump lips captured yours. It took you a minute to realize what was going on, but you soon kissed back. The boys arms snaked around your waist, pulling you closer. Your arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. He licked your bottom lip begging for entrance.

        You gladly accepted and opened your mouth. His tongue slid in and explored every inch of your wet cavern. The feeling was sensational. This boy was definitely a good kisser. He soon broke away from the kiss, to give you both air. He smiled at you and you smiled at him. "Now, don't ever take back what you said. Because I like you too, (Y/N)." He leaned down for another kiss, and you immediately kissed back this time. Now you must say, you love that game too.