Chapter 1

Malaysia

Today we had a very big day ahead of us, it was adoption day and guess who wasn't feeling it ? I hated adoption day because I never get adopted, hopefully that day will come soon ... I was siting in my bed when Chloe and Jennifer came running towards me screaming

Malaysia - what are you guys all excited about ?

Chloe & Jennifer - "We got adopted",they said in
unison with a big smile !

Malaysia- omg are you all serious ? Like your really leaving me ?

Chloe- yes , and we're really going to miss you Malay!

Malay is a nickname the girls gave me when we were younger.

Malaysia- I'm going to miss y'all too! Y'all be good don't give those people any trouble.

They all laughed

Chloe & Jennifer - we're not they said in unison

Malaysia-Well you guys go ahead I don't wanna hold you up hopefully I get adopted soon !

Chloe & Jennifer- Ok we love you !

Malaysia - I love y'all too keep in contact.

Chloe & Jennifer- We will !!

They all said there final goodbyes and Chloe and Jennifer walked out with there new parents . I watched as they got into the 2019 Benz truck. Ig I'll go back to sleep because it's starting to get dark outside and the people were now leaving! I got up from my nap and took a shower and Ms. April was calling us down for dinner. As I walked down towards the kitchen I could smell the smell of fried chicken and spaghetti cooking . This was the best meal we've had all week besides the Sunday dinners ! As Ms. April fixed the food I helped since I'm the only teenager left . The kids were all seated at the dinner table , the youngest ones were sitting on the floor eating because they always make a big mess when eating at the table . But that's ok because they're just kids ! We all finished eating and I helped wash the dishes and straighten up the kitchen. All the kids were bathed and tucked in bed , I walked down to my room and closed the door and I instantly cried to myself knowing I'm still here and the girls I grew up with were now with there new families. I cried until I finally fell asleep !

Today was Tuesday and Ms. April announced that adoption day will now be every week Monday-Friday . I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face Ms. April was cooking breakfast while all of the kids got ready for today . "I really hope I get adopted today", I said to myself . As I got ready in my room I heard knocking on the door. "Who is it " ? I asked . "It's me", Ms.April said. "I hope your finished because people are starting to pull-up", she said . " ok I'm coming down now". I made it downstairs and I ate my breakfast. As I was going to the kitchen to fix me something to drink a older lady walked up to me and scared me ! I spilled the juice on my shirt and I was now trying to get it off when the older lady asked me how old I was ?

Malaysia- I'm 17 .

Older lady - your just what I'm looking for what's your name ?

Malaysia - My name is Malaysia jones

Older lady- Hey excuse me ma'am ? I would love to adopt this adorable young girl!!

Malaysia - she looked at me and told me her name was Grace . She was very good looking !

Ms. April- Okk you will just have to fill out a few forms !

"No problem", The older lady said smiling .

"Ok your all ready", Ms.April said ! Malaysia you behave I'm going to miss you helping around with the other kids. She laughed

"I'm going to miss you to", I said .

I packed everything that I had left and me and Ms. Grace left the orphanage! She stopped to get some food and I noticed it was a lot kmsl. She asked me did I want something and I told her what I wanted. As we got the food we walked out of the Chinese place and out to her Chrysler 300. I've already started to like Ms.Grace. She Seems really cool to be around ! We pulled up to this big house it looked like a mansion with two pit bulls sitting on each side of the door step.

When I walked inside the house it smelled so good and it was very clean!

Let me show you to your room Ms.Grace said.

As I followed her up the long stairs I heard voices coming through the door. I looked back and seen two boys one was tall and the other was short well not that short. I turned back around and followed Ms. Grace into the pink bedroom she was walking in.

"This is going to be your room honey"! "You can go ahead and get situated I'll be downstairs if you need me", Ms.Grace said .

"Yes ma'am " I said .

As I got finished putting my stuff in my new bedroom I went down the stairs to eat when I noticed the two boys were staring at me . What ? You never seen a girl before I said laughing!

"Boys this is your new sister Malaysia and she's going to be living with us for now on", Ms.grace said !

Ms.Grace- Malaysia this is Mason and Devin these are my son's !

Mason is 16 and Devin is 18 .

Hey nice meeting you mason Malaysia's said shaking his hand. And nice to meet you to Devin he just looked at her .

Devin how dare you be rude to your new sister!

Devin- That's not my sister she's adopted he said getting up from the table walking off .

Ms.Grace-Don't worry bout him he always has an attitude .

Malaysia we're going to go shopping before school starts back so you can have all new clothes and shoes and stuff to wear . You will be riding with Devin and mason or you can catch the bus whichever is fine with you !