Chapter 2

As Malaysia got comfortable and situated in the new home she stared in the mirror looking speechless .

I can't believe I really got a new family and a new home . I'm just so lost for words right now I could cry tears of joy . But any who I was wondering why Devin was actin all stubborn towards me I did nothing to him he don't even know me ! Who cares though, mason seems like he could be a good brother to me anyways I'm not stun Devin he can act how he wants to act .

As I got out the shower I dried myself off freshened up and put on the clothes I brought with me . Ms. Grace said we're going shopping in the morning so I'm going to sleep so I can have enough energy for tomorrow .
I went and told Ms.Grace goodnight and I went to sleep!

Mason POV

Mason- Man I can't even lie like our sister ain't bad .

Devin- That bitch is not our sister , I wish you and ma will stop saying that shit !

Mason- damn man why she gotta be a bitch ?

Devin - you must like the bitch or some man ? Cause you show taking up for her ass . She cool wit me as long as she don't say nun to me we good !

Mason- ya Ight man you'll come around later .

Devin- we'll see .

Mason walked out of Devins room and went in his .

Devin POV

Mason just came in and pissed me off ! I don't know why they continuously talk about that damn girl like I gaf or something . It just amazes me how friendly My family really is !

Devin's phone started to ring and it was his homeboy rick !

Devin- yooo Rick

Rick- Yoo my Nigga you hitting up that party tonight ?

Devin- hell ya nigga Yk I am all the bad hoes gone be in there tonight .

Rick- hell ya man I can't lie midaswell gone hit it up before school start back .

Devin- tru man imma hyu later though bro

Rick- tru

The phone called ended !

Ms.Grace POV -

Today has been a good day so far I went to the orphanage two blocks away from my house and adopted my Dream daughter. I can say she's a total sweetheart! We're going shopping tomorrow I'm going to let her pick out everything she wants so she can feel at home with me and my kids because she's Apart of us now!

Malaysia

As I woke up I smelled the smell of breakfast. I got out of my bed went in my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth!

Goodmorning you guys!!! I said as I walked down the stairs

Mason- Goodmorning sis!

Ms. Grace- Goodmorning pretty girl !!

Devin just stared at her .

You know Devin you don't have to be so rude ! I'm just trying to be nice !!!

Devin- well don't

Devin POV

She still trynna fwm I see ion wanna have to go off on this girl I swear !! Devins phone started ringing

Rick - Yoo broo wya

Devin - finna leave the house now

Rick - bet

The phone call ended

Ms.Grace POV

So Malaysia are you ready for school tomorrow? I think I'm going to let you ride with Devin and Mason to school tomorrow!

Malaysia - yes I'm ready ! And ok what time do we leave ?

Ms.Grace- you all will get up at 6:30 am and you'll leave at 7:00 am .

Malaysia - ok

Ms.Grace- ok go put your shoes on we're about to go shopping .

Malaysia- ok

They both left and went to Claire's.

Malaysia

I started lookin at all the pretty jewelry and I seen a cute necklace and earring set I wanted ! I told Ms.Grace and she bought it for me . As we were leaving out of Claire's I seen Chloe and Jennifer with there parents and we were so happy to see each other !!!!

Chloe & Jennifer - heyyyyyy they said in unison we missed you !!

Malaysia- I missed you guys too

Chloe - how are you ? You like your new family ?

Malaysia - yes I like it so far I just have one stubborn brother his name is Devin and the other is Mason he's really cool !

Ms.Grace- let's get going Malaysia we've got more places to stop !

Malaysia- yes ma'am I'm coming .

Chloe & Jennifer - see you later girl we love you

Malaysia- I love y'all too!! See you guys later .

They both parted ways and ms.grace and Malaysia left !!

Sorry it was short guysss!!!! Hope you like it chapter 3 is going to be longer!! And remember it takes time to right a book!!!!!