Chapter 3

In the image above is Malaysia's boyfriend I didn't talk about Malaysia's boyfriends because I was focused on Malaysia and her new family !!!!!

Carter POV

Hey you guys my name is Carter I go to Alabama State and I play basketball !!!

Me and Malaysia have been together for some time now . I met her when she was in the 9th and I was in the 10th. I did her wrong so many times I don't know how she's still hanging in kmsl. I love her though she just want give me what I want I mean a nigga got needs too . So I fuck off on her sometimes I don't know why I just do it . She's a sweet girl though my intentions were to never hurt her but I guess things change . But ya I love her things will change one day .

Malaysia's POV

Stranger- Hey beautiful what's your name

Malaysia- I have a boyfriend. (Continuing to walk)

Stranger - just because a nigga ask for your name don't mean he's trying to talk to you shorty you tweaking !

Malaysia- ya watever

Malaysia's phone started to ring.

Malaysia-hello

Carter- hey baby

Malaysia-wassup

Carter- wyd ?

Malaysia- on my way home wassup

Carter - oh nothing I'm going out with the boys tonight it's this little on campus party there throwing and we gone hit it up .

Malaysia- ya ok bye

Malaysia hung the phone up . 

The call ended

I don't know who this nigga take me for, we been going thru the same stuff for years now and I'm getting real fed up !

Mason POV

So mom you got Devin a car how come I haven't gotten one yet ? You love him more then me ? Oh I see what it is he reminds you of dad don't it ?

Ms.Grace - mason don't start I'm working

Mason- see you never wanna talk to me !

Ms.Grace just starred at him and started crying .....

Ms.Grace - see mason money has been real tight since your father left me honey! Don't feel like I don't want to talk to you it's just hard because your the one that really reminds me of your father and it just breaks my heart because your father cheated on me time after time and to see that you got his face and Devin got his ways I just really pray you all don't be like him !!! And I was going to surprise you with a car for your birthday but I can't now ... and I love you both equally I don't wanna never hear them words come out your mouth again !!!

Mason- I'm sorry ma ain mean to make you cry I love you and I could never be like my father imma be better than that Nigga believe that .

Ms.Grace - I love you to son and ok I really hope so !

Mason walked out the room and went and made a phone call.

Malaysia POV

Malaysia walked in the house and went straight towards the kitchen.

Man I'm starving let me find something to eat (opens fridge) ok I see some bread, bologna , cheese, pickles, and mayonnaise . I can't lie I'm Finna smash I should've got me some chips while I was out.

Malaysia's phone stated ringing..

Malaysia-helloooo

Chloe- heyy girlll I miss you

Malaysia-I miss you too boo

Chloe- how you been girl ? You still loving your new family?

Malaysia- girl I been good , and yes girl besides devin worsem ass how bout you ?

Chloe- yes girl i lovee it they actually treat us like family .

Malaysia - that's good girl but I'm finna take a nap im tired as hell imma call you when I get up.

Chloe-ok girl I love you

Malaysia - I love you too girl .

The phone call ended

Ms.Grace POV

It was now 10:00 pm and Mason and Devin still haven't walked in the house idk who these Ii niggas thinks they is and I keep blowing they phones up. (calls Devin phone again)

*Devin and Mason finally walks in

Ms.Grace- so yall can't hear them phones ringing now? Yall know yall ass got school in the morning so why tf would yall stay out this late , and yall wonder why shit don't go yall way !

Mason-man ma our phones was dead

Ms.Grace- ion wanna hear nun of that bye get out my face and Devin yo ass aint slick run me them keys player !

Devin-man ma....

Ms.Grace- ma shit (holds hand out for keys)

Devin-(smacks lips and hand over keys).

Ms.Grace- Now goodnight .

Mason & Devin- goodnight

(The next morning )

I guess Ill get up and gone cook breakfast since I do have to work in a few! Let me go wake these kids up.

(knocks on malays door ) goodmorning hunny its time to get up for school !

(knocks on Mason and Devins door) wake yall ass up

Mason-I'm tired

Ms.Grace-boy idgaf get up now!!!

Devin-ok MA

Ms.Grace- aye yo keys gone be downstairs yo ass gone be driving to school and back for a month straight and I mean that .

Devin-alright MA

Devins POV

Today is the first day of school and this girl is taking forever to come out the bathroom . Mason you ready ?

Mason- ya im ready

Devin- bet Malaysia ass takin her time in the fuckin bathroom she aint even all that !

Malaysia overheard the conversation Devin was having with mason.....

Malaysia- first of all nigga I am all that and ill be damned if I let a lame ass nigga like you constantly keep saying little shit bout me . You gone respect me nigga and I mean that!! Matterfact I don't even want to ride with yo ass ill catch the bus .

Devin- idc I was gone leave yo ass anyway .

Malaysia walked off mumbling under her breath slamming stuff .

Mason- That girl is crazy boy I tell you ,you better leave her alone man before she go crazy on yo ass .

Malaysia walks out the house slamming the door ...

Devin- she'll be ok shidd aint nobody finna run after her ion even run after my guhh. Come on man let's go I hope she know where all her classes at since she trynna be so smart.

Hey you guys!!!!!!I hope you liked this chapter there's more to come!!!! Just hold tight.