|CHAPTER1 |

* Knock Knock * 

"Did you hear that?" Asked Mrs Smith, getting up. It was the middle of the night. 

"What?" Replied Mr Smith sleepily.

"Someone is knocking on the door." She responded, voice laced with concern.

* Knock Knock *

"I'll go and check. You stay here." Mr Smith replied, getting up from the bed.

The house was dark, shadows everywhere. Crickets were chirping outside making the night seem even eerier.

Mr Smith switched on the hallway lights. 

*Thud! Thud!* 

There then was heard a loud bang echoing throughout the house, forcing Mr Smith to grow tense.

Mr Smith stopped. "Who's there?" He cried. His heart was beating fast and his breathing increased.

No reply. 

He grabbed a flower vase from the nearby cabinet and started descending down the stairs. He slowly walked through the hall, trying to hear everything. He went to the door and looked through the peephole. 

No one was standing there. He opened the dull, metal door, keeping the glass door in front of it still locked.

Still no one.

He locked the door and went upstairs, switching off the lights as he passed them.

After he went up, the kitchen lights switched on again. This time on their own.

"Who was there?" Mrs Smith asked, trembling.

"Your fate." An unknown person's voice said.

* Thud! Smash! *

"I am calling the police," Mrs Smith said. She started to panic.

"I am going down to check again."

Mr Smith went downstairs. The glass coffee table was broken.

"Show yourself!" Mr Smith shouted, still holding the vase.

A man erupted from the shadows. He had long hair and a bloody mouth. The rest of his body was not clear due to the darkness of the shadows. Mr Smith panicked and ran upstairs. He locked the bedroom door and pulled his wife into a side hug. 

"Darling! The police are on their way." Mrs Smith whispered.

* crash! *

The window broke and a stone hit Mrs Smith on her head.

"Ouch!" Mrs Smith cried in pain.

Mrs Smith went and peeped out of the window. A woman was standing there. Mr Smith came to check too but by then, the woman had disappeared.

* Thud! *

There was a loud bang against their bedroom door. 

They both scurried backwards away from the door.

* Thud! *

Soon the door broke down revealing to people, a man and women who quickly made their way inside.They both had long nails. There was a thirst in their eyes. Both had eyes the colour of blood. Slowly, they crept close to the couple who kept moving backwards until they touched the wall and there was no space to go anywhere. The intruders smirked and both bent down towards Mr and Mrs Smith's necks.

"Ahh!'' Mrs and Mr Smith yelled and then their minds was covered with darkness and their brains became cloudy. Then everything went dark for them.

____________________________________________

Hello people. Just wrote a new story. I hope the first chapter was interesting.
You are most welcome for votes and comments. It won't hurt you❤❤❤❤

 It won't hurt you❤❤❤❤