|CHAPTER 8|

In the biology class, the teacher gave all the children a piece of blade and told them to put a cut on their finger and collect the blood sample in the watch glass kept in front of all of them.

"What? But I can't do this!" Mary exclaimed as soon as the teacher told this.

My blood is black. I can't do this or I'll be exposed. Mary thought.

"But why not?" The teacher asked.

"B..because I am allergic to metal, " she lied.

"What? There is nothing like such allergy!" The teacher replied shocked.

"Ma'am it's a really rare allergy. If I'll do so, my hand will have big ulcers on them."

"It's alright then. Don't perform this. You can use your partner's blood".

"Ok thank you ma'am."

Mary was pared up with a muscular boy named Shawn. He had black hair and grey eyes. He was really handsome.

Mary smiled at him. He returned it back. As soon as he finished taking out his blood sample, he handed some of it to Mary who observed it under the microscope and wrote down her observations.

Soon the lecture was over and she went out. She met others waiting in the cafeteria.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing. Just unpacking and all, " Mary replied.

"I can help you with that!" Jessica replied excitedly.

"It's ok. We just have to unpack a little stuff. Most of the things are already done."

"But I insist. I and the others also want to see your house."

"What are you guys talking about?" A sudden voice echoed and they looked up only to see Noah approach them

"Jessica wants to visit us, " Mary sighed.

Noah's eyes widened and his mouth fell down.

"But.." He was cut off by Lucas.

"Yes we are coming tomorrow and it's final. You should send us your address, " Lucas said.

We can't invite them over. We have many suspicious things. And besides our house is at such a place that they will surely ask us questions. Noah telecommunicated with Mary.

"Yeah we want to come," Shirley said and winked at Percy.

"Yeah. Please, Mary!" Percy joined Shirley's drama.

"Fine!" Mary agreed.

"I'll bring some snacks. We will have so much fun!" Jessica squealed.

Yeah, and we will get more evidence about your real identity. Shirley smirked.

 Shirley smirked