Usagi-san x Misaki-kun

Misaki looked up at the other male blushing softly. "What do you want Usagi-san?" He asked still blushing a bit. The older male leaned down and kissed him gently as he held his waist. Misaki moaned softly into the kissed and closed his eyes. Usagi smirked and pushed the other on to the couch before crawling on top of him "ah Usagi-san what are you doing?" He asked looking up at him. Usagi smiled and began kissing and biting the others neck as he grinded against him. Misaki moaned softly and tilted his head. "H-hah" he moaned out gripping the older males shoulders. Usagi continued kissing and biting his neck slowly taking the others shirt off. Once he removed the others shirt he smiled and rubbed his right nipple gently still grinding against him. Misaki moaned louder and panting slightly arching his back. Usagi smirked and started pulling down the others pants slowly. Once he got off the others pants and boxers he took off his own. Misaki blushed looking up at the other knowing what was about to happen. Usagi positioned his member in front of the others entrance. He gripped the others thighs and pushed in all the way. Misaki moaned loudly and arched his back in pain and pleasure. "A-ah Usagi-san" he moaned out panting softly. Usagi thrusted into the other roughly groaning softly as he did. Misaki moaned louder and wrapped his arms around the older males neck. Usagi groaned as he kept thrusting getting closer to his release. "Cum with me Misaki" he said in a low voice as he kept thrusting. After a couple more thrusts both of them came together. Misaki panted and moaned softly as Usagi pulled out if him. He slowly drifted off into a pleasure filled sleep. Usagi smiled and covered his lover with the blanket. "Sleep well" he said kissing his head gently. He cleaned himself up and got dressed before laying down next to Misaki. Before he knew it he had fallen asleep next to him.