Chapter 2

Gaby sprinted through the rain and hail trying his best not to slip on the various puddles that grew with every drop of water that fell from the dark and brooding clouds above."Shit,shit,shit" Muttered Gaby as he did his best to cover his head with his arms but was unsuccessful and decided to just go hide under a bus stop till the rain had calmed down. sighing with relief Gaby leaned against the bus stop wall to catch his breath just for a second but when he looked up his eyes met with the green ones that he was hoping to avoid.

"Hey Gaby I didn't know you took the bus" Said Marcos as he pushed his hood down and smiled at the soaking wet boy in front of him."N-no I j-j-just needed to get cover f-from the r-rain"Stuttered Gaby as he mentally cursed himself for  stuttering in front of this ginger angel."Wheres your coat, have you been running in this rain without one?" Asked Marcos as he got closer to Gabys with a worried stare into his eyes. While Marcos was silently trying to figure out why Gaby didn't have a coat, Gaby was dying inside from being stared at intensely by Marcos and blushing furiously while he did it. While they were both doing this (due to sprinting through the cold and rain) Gaby let out a small sneeze."S-shit sorry Marcos I d-d-didn't mean t-to do that" Said Gaby as he tried to apologise  for sneezing so close to his face.But as Gaby was spluttering and trying not to look Marcos in the eye Marcos had taken off his coat and placed it around Gaby."There, now you should be fairly warm on your walk home" Said Marcos as he zipped up the coat for Gaby and did (yet another) heartwarming smile."W-w-what n-no I cant t-take your c-c-coat!" Exclaimed Gaby as he tried to take the coat off but Marcos grabbed his hands."Gaby I have to take the bus so I wont even be in the rain so you obviously need it more then me plus...you look cute with it on" Mumbled Marcos as he looked to the side with a slight blush on his face.

By this point Gabys face is basically a tomato and hes struggling to get out any words that aren't embarrassed mutters and shuffling awkwardly around trying to not look Marcos in the eye.But due to the slippery floor Gaby skidded forward, as he closed his eyes ready to hit the ground he was greeted with a soft warm surface. Confused, Gaby lifted up his head to reveal that he had fallen straight into Marcos arms with there faces just a short distance apart."Wow you had quite a fall there Gaby, lucky I was here to catch" Said Marcos with a chuckle but Gaby couldn't laugh because his heart was racing at the fastest he'd ever had it go before."Hey are you ok Gaby your looking really red, do you have a fever?" Asked Marcos with a distressed look in his eye as he raised his hand to feel Gabys head.Out of instinct (and the fact he didn't know what to do) Gaby jumped out of Marcos's arms with an agitated look on his face and started to run home with the hood up."S-sorry,I've got to get home now b-bye!" Yelled Gaby as he ran as fast as he could to try to get away from the boy causing theses confused feelings.