Chapter 8

After a bit more skating and (Still) a lot more of Gaby crashing into things while his friends laughed unhelpfully, the group decided to head home.

As the group were walking home Marcos slyly slung his arm over Gabys shoulder and continued talking to him like nothing had happened."So did you enjoy our date today Gaby?" Asked Marcos trying his best not blush."U-uh Y-y-yeah" Gaby responded while fidgeting with his hands.'Holy shit he said it was a date' Thought Gaby as he tried not took look as happy as he actually was.'Oh my god it worked, he thought of it as a date!' Thought Marcos as he tried to stop himself from grinning from ear to ear. Suddenly there was a loud crack of thunder and soon after that rain started to fall from the heavens which made the teenagers start to sprint to the nearest shelter which luckily for them was right around the corner."Damn it why does it only rain whenever i'm with him" Muttered Gaby who was trying to catch his breath."Damn it we cant get home with this much rain and no jackets" Said Jose."Yeah I think my house is too far as well" Said Johnny."Well my house isn't too far but I think my parents wouldn't be too happy if I took more then 2 people" Said Mari as she begun furrowing her brow in thought. "Hey Gaby you don't live too far from here why don't you take Marcos to your place and I will take the other two?" Asked Mari who had already started to walk off with the others in the direction of her house."W-wait what are you guys talking about? Asked Gaby as he nervously looked at them for answers."I think you already know whats happening my friend" Said Johnny with a smirk as he winked at Gaby."Just remember to use protection bro" Joked Jose as she slapped her brothers back playfully."You bastards planned this out" Whispered Gaby furiously as he shoved his finger into Johnny's chest while Marcos was desperately trying to get Jose to shut up."I know, its pretty well thought out right?" Said Johnny who was very obviously happy with himself."Why am I friends with you?" Muttered Gaby as he buried his face into his hands in embarrassment.

"Well we'd better get going have fun you two!" Shouted Mari as she began sprinting through the storm along with Jose and johnny."But not too much fun!" Yelled Jose as she ran away snickering leaving both the boys more then a little flustered."So umm should we go?" Asked a very anxious Gaby."S-sure" Said Marcos as he started to get ready for the sprinting they were about to do."Wait before we go I warn you my family will be there" Said Gaby with a serious look in his eyes."Well if your family are any bit as lovely as you then I bet I will love them" Said Marcos with a sweet smile which made Gabys heart beat ten times faster."Well o-ok but I warned you" Said Gaby as he mustered up all his courage and grabbed Marcos's hand and started to sprint through the hail into the direction of his house.