Chapter 5

"Hey guys!" Yelled Jose as she waved frantically at the three from across the road while her brother next to her waved at the three but did a small smile for Gaby who then out of instinct hid his face in the jacket he was carrying."There are my favorite little guys" Said Jose as she hugged both Gaby and Martina and ruffled there hair."Its good to see you too Jose" Said Martina as she hugged back laughing while Gaby just grumbled to himself due to him hating being hugged by the twin."How come I don't get a hug?!" Yelled Johnny."I just expected you to be like your sister but if you want one then get over here!"Shouted Jose as she beckoned him over.As soon as he was told he could Johnny jumped into the hug to which they all laughed at expect Gaby who managed to slither his way out of the hug. Stepping a few feet backwards from the three over friendly people(in Gabys opinion) Gaby then proceeded to bump into some ones chest."Oh sor..." Gaby was about to finish his sentence but he suddenly felt a strong pair of arms hug him from behind and someones breath lightly tickle his neck which made shivers run through his body."Thanks for bringing my coat cutie, but in my opinion it looks nicer on you" Whispered Marcos as smirked at Gabys body suddenly stifling with surprise and shock."Uhhh I-um" Stuttered Gaby quietly as his body started to shake and sink back into Marcos's arm. Gaby snapped up his head to try to catch the eye of any of his friends to try to help him but unluckily for him they were all too busy laughing and talking to one another to realize the situation that there friend was in.

Thankfully after about a minute of hugging (which felt like an eternity for poor Gaby)Marcos let go of Gaby and turned him around so he could look him in his eyes."Soooo how have you been?" Asked Marcos as he looked Gaby straight in eye with a gentle smile trying his best to put the boy at ease.Unluckily he didn't have much success with this since as soon as there eyes met with the shorter boys Gabys instantly became flustered. After a lot of time though they were able to mostly have a normal conversation although there was a little bit of light flirting obviously mainly Marcos doing most of the flirting while Gaby trying his best not to malfunction.

"Hey guys we were thinking about going roller skating since we have just been talking in the middle of the road for the past 15 minutes" Said Martina."Yeah sure that sounds fun,doesn't it Gaby?" Asked Marcos as he circled his arm around Gabys shoulder.Although he hated roller skating and he'd usually just say no he wanted to keep on hanging round Marcos so he tried to put on his best'I don't care face' and responded with."Yeah sure whatever" Whilst trying his best not to get too happy at being this close to Marcos."Cool lets go!" Yelled Jose as they started to make there way to roller skating.