Chapter 3

"Hey Gaby what took you so lo" Johnny stopped mid sentence as he looked at the boy in front of him.At the door was a bright red panting Gaby with Marcos's jacket hung over him and a confused and nervous look in his eyes."Whoa what the hell Gaby why are you so red? and why don't you have the shopping? and who's coat are you wearing!?" Asked Johnny with each question he asked his voice rose evermore.Both boys just stood there for a solid minute, Gaby trying to catch his breath and Johnny just being really confused.After that minute had passed Johnny finally snapped out of his trance and invited Gaby inside.

After Johnny had invited Gaby in, he'd managed to calm him down a bit and had gotten him to sit down he had finally asked the question he wanted to ask since he saw his best friend like this."So Gaby, what happened?" Gaby was sat on Johnny's bed still wearing Marcos's jacket and a hot drink in his hand, although his blush was mostly gone his cheeks were still a bit pink from just thinking about that boys face."I don't know I was just shopping and then I saw the goddamn folklore twins and then I left and then I bumped into Marcos and then I tripped and then he caught me and then he smiled and then my heart went really fast and then..." Gaby suddenly realised what he'd said and started to burn a bright red, while Johnny just looked at Gaby his face filled with delight at what he was hearing."You like Marcos!" Exclaimed Johnny jumping up and down with excitement."Shhhhhh stop screaming you idiot" Said Gaby as he tried to calm his friend down."Your not denying it though" Said Johnny with a smirk. realising that he hadn't denied it Gaby curled up into a ball on the floor and dug his face into the coat."Wait so who's coat is that?" Asked Johnny already knowing the answer."Uhhhhhhhh" Gaby said as he blushed even harder and scratched his neck."I Knew it!" Exclaimed johnny as he started to shake in excitement.But due to his yelling Johnny had alerted his sister who proceeded to burst into the room."Why the fuck are you two yelling!" Screamed Mica as she gave both the boys death glares."Gaby likes Marcos!" Shouted Johnny, not really realising what he'd just said."What!!" Screeched Mica as she she looked at Gaby."Is it true?" Gaby didn't respond but instead just dug his face deeper into the coat.

After a lot of Gaby being angry at Johnny and both Mica and johnny teasing Gaby about his crush, Johnny suddenly gasped."What if we invite the twins and Martina to hang out tomorrow? Gaby just stared at him like he'd gone crazy."Because I hate people" Said Gaby as if this was the simplest thing in the world."But if you wanna get closer to Marcos then you have to do things you hate" Said Mica as Gaby just growled in response."Why do I have to like that stupid red head" Said Gaby as the brother and sister just snickered in response at the boy but as they laughed another sibling burst through the room."You like someone!" Yelled Gabys older brother Alex."What are you doing here!" Shrieked Gaby."You didn't come home and you wouldn't pick up your phone what did you expect me to do!?" Said Alex as he proceed to sit cross legged next his brother."So tell me everything"