||68||

Edited: 06/06/24

Reuploaded: 06/06/24

° ❄️ °

L/n clan names Old --> New

Zyra --> Zera

Xander --> Kenji (there aren't any X names, but I've been advised to switch X with K)

Zak --> Zen

Camryce --> Chouhei

Xavier --> Kousei (there aren't any X names, but I've been advised to switch X with K)

Zachariah --> Zensei

Hira clan names Old --> New

Demetrius --> Daisetsu

°❄️°

The next days I spent in the camp, I got to know the majority of the l/ns and Hiras. I got close with my parents and even got to know the originals. Daisetsu told me he was glad his Dad wasn't resurrected or there'd be one hell of a war happening right now because he has one hell of a sharp tongue that can twist even the slightest of doubting minds. I can't help but agree with Daisetsu on that thought.

"Five," Kenji said.

"Five?" I repeated, he nodded, "you certain?"

"Certain," he nodded.

"I'll place a four," Kousei announced.

"I'll say one," Zensei told me.

"Alright," I nodded before dropping the die, we watch the white cube roll around for a bit before it stopped on four.

"No, damn," Kenji crumbled forward and Zensei groaned.

"We have a winner. Kousei, you win," I nodded to him before leaning back against the tree.

"You're cheating, aren't you?" Zensei narrowed his eyes at Kousei.

"Not at all," Kousei shook his head, "I just have good luck."

We've been playing this game for an hour and a half now, Kousei has been the only one to win.

"Well... I'm bored now, so excuse me," I got up and walked back towards the tents, the other three followed close suit, however, a started shout from Kenji caught our attention. We all looked to him to see him glowing gold.

"What're you doing?" Zensei asked, clearly annoyed, "you boys are always so dramatic about losing, huh?"

"I'm not doing anything!" Kenji shouted, "I think... I'm going back..."

I stared at him wide eyed before registering what he said.

"Quick! Back to the camp!" I urged, we all rushed back to see a few others just like Kenji.

"Y/n!" Dad shouted causing everyone to look at me, "what is happening here?"

"I don't know. Kenji said he things he's going back to... wherever it was you came from," I replied, "though I'm not exactly sure."

"Y/n," Kenji called me, I turned just to see his hands and forearms had faded away and the last length of his arms were disappearing.

"Where the hell is Chouhei?!" I shouted.

"I'm here!" Chouhei quickly ran over to me, "no I have no idea what is happening."

A wave of annoyed emotions washed over me before I composed myself.

"Who even made this stupid jutsu to begin with? Please tell me they were resurrected as well," I rolled my eyes before a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Don't worry too much about it, y/n," Uncle Sora told me before moving to his son, "how're you feeling, son?"