Bleh's Hangout

3rd Person:

"Okay, is everyone here?" Ice Cube asked.

"Everyone except for that homophobic asshat Lollipop." Gaty muttered under her breath.

"Are you really going to drag her over here?" Taco asked Ice Cube, with fear clearly present in her words. Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Saw replied.

"It better be that purple motherfucker or I will fuck her to a past life." Ice Cube yelled. However it wasn't Lollipop, it was Bracelety...

"OH MY GOSH IS ICY HERE?!?" Bracelety was hyperventilating.

"Uh yeah, this is her house so I mean." Saw replied, convulsed. Bracelety then ran into the house.

"OHMYGOSHICYILOVEYOUPLEASEGOOUTWITHME!!!!!" Bracelety was holding a box of candy hearts. Everyone was in shock. They all knew Bracelety liked Ice Cube. But they didn't think like this...

"NO!" Ice Cube responded sternly.

"Wh-what?" Bracelety's usual hyperactivity was now gone.

GIRL REJECTS HER IDOL. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU

"BRACELETY, I DON'T LIKE YOU! I FUCKING DESPISE YOU! YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING WITH THAT 'OH MY GOSH ICY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!' NO! I'VE FUCKING HAD IT! I DIDN'T WANT TO GET TO THIS POINT, BUT I WISH I WAS DEAD INSTEAD OF HAVING YOU HERE!"

Bracelety was about to cry. She ran off, clearly depressed. Ice Cube then realized what she caused, and shut the door.

"Icy, what the hell was that? Why did you do that?" Book asked.

"Let's just, move on..." Icy said. Clearly not wanting to bring it up.

Lollipop then finally showed up a few minutes later, and Ice Cube wasn't as upset anymore. At least she didn't seem so...

"Well, what shall we do first?" Lollipop asked.

"How about spin the bottle?" Ice Cube suggested.

"Sí." Dora responded.

"I have a plastic bottle." Saw said.

"Guess that's good enough." Taco said.

"I feel we should invite more people though, us 8 doesn't seem like enough." Gaty pointed out.

Teardrop wrote who they should invite:
BEEP
Iance

"Alright. I heard each member of Iance could have some feelings for each other. But why the fuck are we getting BEEP over here." Book questioned.

Teardrop wrote:
Dora x David?

"Come on, we know you like Woody don't try to bullshit me girl." Lollipop said.

Fuck me. Teardrop thought

———————————————————————————
They all arrived about 20 minutes later. They were still confused as to why they committed to this.

"Why are we here?" Lightning asked.

"As I already stEIGHTed, we are going to play spin the bottle!" Saw explained again.

"Okay, that's like, fine and all." Match began. "But can we like, get rid of Ruby?"

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Ruby yelled.

"Let's just get this shit over with." Balloony proposed.

"Yeah..." Cloudy said, seemingly worried.

They all got in a circle. "Who's going first?" Nickel asked.

Teardrop took the bottle, hoping it would land on a special someone.

...And that person was hoping too...

Spin, spin, krr! It lands on.....

Woody.

"Ok what the hell is the bottle remote controlled or some shit there's no way that's a coincidence." Balloony interrogated.

"Ahahah, nooooo..." Saw said in a completely convincing matter.

Teardrop and Woody were both blushing, they knew now their feelings for each other were mutual. But to do this in front of all of these people. They decided to just get over it...She pecked Woody on his cheek. Woody hugged her back.

"Awwww." Was what they heard behind them.

They felt happiness they never imagined possible, until they were together...

"Can we do something else? This game is actual horseshit." Snowball complained.

"Why? They're so cute together!" Lightning responded.

"Snowball is right," Flower said. "Not every time people are gonna be that lucky."

"Hmm, true that." Taco said.

Lightning didn't actually want to change the game, however. She said that to Snowball to hint at how cute they would be as a couple. But Lightning feels Snowball would act to "tough" or whatever to admit it.

"Truth or dare." Lightning suggested.

"Huh, I've heard worse ideas." Lollipop added. "Okay, why not."

Perfect! Now all Lightning needed to do was tell him...

"Truth or dare, Snowball!" Pencil said.

Welp that wasn't happening now.

"Really, Pencil?" Snowball responded.

"Oh really indeed bitch."

"Ugh, fine. Dare."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. JUST HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"I dare you to kiss the person you like the most here!"

"N-no way! ALL OF YALL SMELL LIKE DIRTY ASS!"

"Oh, someone's blushing!" Match added.

She pointed at Lightning who was now covering his face. Snowball blushed at the thought. Him and Lightning? A kiss?!? That would get him totally laughed at. But whatever, he thought...

"Fine." He responded.

He approached Lightning, gathering all the courage left in him. And then the next thing he knew everyone was laughing at them. Teardrop would be laughing too if she could. But he mainly heard only the laughter of Pencil and Match.

For the first time, Snowball felt weak...

He left...

———————————————————————————
To be continued...