Binding chains

Oh boy, long time no see am I right guys?But yeah, here is your update so enjoy!😊

P.s, MKDM won!I will be making it soon!🐉
°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○°°•○•°•○•°

As drama club was doing their normal things and all.It was then that certain time of day all animals, and a human, can enjoy.It was a 30 minute break from Drama Club and it was lunch time!Time to get some food for that little tummy of yours!Legoshi hums, watching you hop around like a goof ball, as you two walk together to the Cafeteria.Both enjoying the small amounts of peace once out of the theater and now smelling the fresh sweet scent of cherry blossoms in the gentle blue sky, the wind softly drifting it from one side to another. You - out of all of your friends - always have a giddy feeling around this tall goofy and sensitively shy grey wolf. But would you tell Legoshi about that?Nope. You just thought this feeling was a special bond for a friend, but it maybe is a BEST FRIEND feeling.Yeah, best friends have a special bond, this must be what it feels like!

"(Y/N) would you like me to buy you some lunch?" Legoshi beds down, looking at you in an equal eye level.

You hum, cutely sticking your tounge out, then nod, now holding Legoshi hand "Yes please!"

Dame.He was so lucky that his fur on his face was covering the massive blush from you...making that bold move...to hold his hand like a small child would.But it only made Legoshi blush deeper, his tail wagging like helicopter, as to see that your small soft hand could only manage to hold his middle and index finger. God dame, this felt like heaven.Once getting inside the cafeteria - scene it holds both carnivores and herbivores alike - you decide let go of Legoshi hand, surprising and slightly saddening him - before grabbing his whole arm in one go, squishing your cheecks into it as you held on.Yep, Legoshi was now past heaven and is now on cloud 9.

"....D-Do you want a carnivore food.." Legoshi points at the carnivore menu, then looks to point at another menu "...or a herbivore food-?"

"Can I have what your having Lego-kun?"

God dame it, stop making me go Doki Doki please! That was what Legoshi wanted to say, but instead nod "Sure thing.." then he looks at the carnivore menu, looking "...how about some sushi and mochi rice balls?"

You smile nodding "That sounds good!"

-time skip after getting your food-

(Y/N) POV

There wasn't much seats available and sadly, to your displeasure, you didn't see Haru-nii anywhere.You wanted to go sit with her but she must be 'busy' with something again.But you kinda wanna know what it was that she was so busy about-?

"Hey Legoshi!(Y/N)!" A fimialer spotted hyena calls, waving you two over to a table of fimialer faces "What took ya guys so long?Boss is beating us in UNO again!"

Oh their playing UNO!You love playing that game!That was one of your favorite games besides (F/Board game) and (F/Video game)!

Legoshi walks over - sitting on in front of me as I sit next to Jack and Kobo.Now enjoying the delicious food Legoshi happily got me, he even got me some (F/Pudding) and a small cartoon of (F/Soda) too!Wow!What a good friend!

"....So how was Drama Club?I heard something have happened suddenly?" Boss chimes in, taking a small bite of his green apple.

You stop, about to eat a sushi roll, then look at Boss, confuse "W-What do you mean?Did somebody get into a fight when I was sleeping??"

Legoshi - who became slightly intense - sip on his green tea nodding slowly "Yep.A girl fight-."

"A GIRL FIGHT?!"Jack, Boss, Kolo, Durham, Miguno, and you shout in complete disbelief.