Beginning & Faded

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I just got the two mangas of Beastars and finally am going to continue the story!
I added more to this chapter so please do enjoy and tell me what you think!

See ya!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"(Y/N), Legoshi your late.." Louis of course was tracking time, hiding and waiting for their arrival "...I was certain you two decide to rearrange our deal and that I may have to punish the likes of you two."

Legoshi was faster runner then (Y/N), who was slowly catching up since she decide to run then hitch a free ride on Legoshi's back, then spoke once close to their desire location "Forgive us, we were moving her items into a different dorm-."

"Different dorm?Oh yes I remember now, she lives with you now does she??"

Legoshi nods, taking heavy breaths "It seems so at the moment.It may change later-."

Next thing coming out of the blue was your form running into Legoshi's back and straight up falling back from the impact...and fall backwards towards the stairs.It was soon slowed down to a stop as Louis, yes that red deer, wrapped his arms around your fragile form.Slowing your fall into a stop in just a mere second of time.

"Your a mess..." Louis foretold, placeing you back onto your feet, face directed to the gym or was it auditorium "....go on and there should be a bathroom inside, Legoshi and I will be out here for the meantime."

Nodding at Louis you give Legoshi a very questionable look.

He notice it immediately, soon nodding your way "Come back out when your finish, I'll be out here."

Taking that you finally went in.To now be within the building yourself it made you feel smaller then you thought, maybe this was how tall people view or interacted with us small people below them.Not loosing your pace you still greeted the goat on stage, who must be the one Louis is helping out with their lines for the upcoming show, before striding into the bathroom with a jolly like skip.

Pouting you glare at your messy hair "I may not have a brush but a ponytail could work!" (If your hair is short short, you just messed with it till it looks perfectly tamed!!)

Fixing it within seconds you stop mid way to see a fimialer scar, faded yet present, below your ear lobe...

"Hey look!It's the monster of the orphanage!!"

Why could they not leave you alone?..You just wanna give some water to the pretty flowers..

One of the herbivores snickers evily "No one is looking, let's confront that freak!"

Hearing this you could only turn in time to be held down by one of the carnivore boys, throwing your small helpless form down like if your a body bag, before snatching your hose that spoused out cold fresh water slowly.

"Give me the house Lucy.." The herbivore did as told, your squirming form was now being held down by another carnivore but this time it was a female, the herbivore boy could only laugh like a true sociopath "...now that I got this hose, why not use it against this freak hm?"

Before you could beg them not to do it cold icy water was forced upon your body.You could only shout out and whimper at them, begging them, to stop and leave you be.Yet they were encouraged by your useless please and destroyed the only outfit that reminds you of home...now ruined along with your sadden and lost dignity.

The carnivore girl pushed you aside, seeming to stare your dirtied and soak form down.The other carnivore did the same yet only he truly took handfuls of mud and dirt and smug it all over you.Forcing it yet seem pleased that you never fought back, you cryed endless tears instead.Clutching on your dirty cloths with such a vise grip.