Chapter 1

The o2l bullies
Chapter 1

As I walked to my locker I looked around to see if anyone was there. There was of course my bullies kian,JC,Connor,Trevor,sam and Ricky... O2l. I got slammed up against my locker by kian. 'Hey what did you have for breakfast' he asked.
' nothing' I didn't have time to eat so I skipped.
They all laughed kian let go of me and sam got into my face. ' haha yeah carry on not having breakfast you fat bitch'
Maybe I was fat, maybe I shouldn't have breakfast anymore. They walk away as I walk into my first class. I sit at the back and replay what just happened. They do this everyday I'm used to it by now.
----- on the way home----
'Hey' sam said he was my next door neighbour.
'Hey. Why do you let it happen?' I asked he was nice by himself but a bully around the other boys.
'I don't wanna get kicked out of o2l sorry' he said and he looked down.
'So your just going to make my life a living hell! Sam you could just tell them to stop but you don't' I start to shout.
'Sorry angel'
'No sam your not' I say and run home. I look at myself in the mirror my long dark hair just fell to my waist. My grey eyes like the colour of a storm. I lock the door and get my razors out I slice my arm for everything that the boys said I was.

I watched the blood treacle down my arm and onto the floor. I hear someone knocking at my door. I just sit there watching the blood run down my arm.
' open up the door you stupid bitch your mum said you where up here' said JC.
I didn't open the door so they just busted the door open and it fell on my head. My hearing stated getting muffled so did my sight before I knew it it passed out if front of all of the boys!