03

not edited!

・✦⋆ ☾ ✶ ・゚⋆ ✦・.

.・✦⋆ ☾ ✶ ・゚⋆ ✦・.

"push! push! come on, you gotta push it!" kelso yelled at the two boys as they pushed their arms against the door frames. dani sat on the back of the sofa as she sucked on a lollipop watching the madness unfold.

"how much longer?" hyde asked.

"ten seconds. you gotta push harder or it's not gonna work."

"this is so stupid." hyde replied.

"he's right. this is probably the dumbest thing you've done, and y'all are complete idiots." dani said as she pointed her lollipop at each of the boys.

"it's not stupid you're gonna love it. you too dani." kelso responds.

"i'm not, not gonna love it." hyde says.

"okay that's time. step away from the door." kelso instructs hyde and fez. the boys take a step from the door frames and their arms instantly float up. their smiles grow and dani just shakes her head.

"kelso, you're a genius." fed says amazed.

"yeah, well it's magic." he responds with a giddy smile. as he walks over to take a seat on the couch as jackie sees eric walk down the stairs.

"oh my god. finally. i am so dehydrated."

"oh, here. piggly-wiggly diet creme soda." eric says having the soda to her.

"i told you my top three choices were tab, fresca, or diet rite." jackie says annoyed.

"again, you get piggly-wiggly diet creme soda." eric says as he sits in the chair.

"then i'll just have water." she try's to retort.

"you know there's a hose in the backyard." donna says.

"don't mess up your makeup, jackie." dani says as she walks past her to try and get kelso to move out of her normal spot on the couch. though kelso gives her a dumb look not knowing why she's standing in front of him.

"ugh you're an idiot." she says as she takes a seat on hyde's lap, which surprises everyone but they shrug it off.

"i've noticed that the pop selection has really went downhill since your dad got laid off." kelso says.