05

not edited!

・✦⋆ ☾ ✶ ・゚⋆ ✦・.

.・✦⋆ ☾ ✶ ・゚⋆ ✦・.

danielle stood at her locker as she collected her textbooks and put away some journals. the day was going by like any other school day, dreadful and boring. though, that changed when her favorite curly haired boy appeared behind her locker as she closed it.

"hey sunshine." he greeted as she smiled.

"what a surprise!" she said with enjoyment before scrunching her eyebrows, "actually its not, you're obsessed with me." she teased.

"yeah, well. what can I say. you're just smoking hot, babe." hyde says as he winks at her. danielle chuckled as they stood leaning against the lockers.

"so what do you say we skip and go take a nap in your brothers car?" hyde says with a devilish smirk.

"a nap? you don't have to ask me twice!" danielle says taking off before the boy leaving him laughing.

the two trouble makers made their way out of school and to her brothers vista cruiser, where sleep was calling their names. danielle climbed into the back seat first as she plopped onto her back making herself comfortable. she laid with her eyes closed as she waited to feel hyde's presence next to her.

hyde on the other hand had other plans, he slowly made his way positioning himself above her. she kept her eyes closed as she felt him hover over her body. he smirked to himself as he leaned down to connect his lips with hers, before trailing down to her neck.

she smirked at his actions as his hands roamed her body until he found his way to her waist like teasing her by slipping one finger at her jeans pulling them.

"no way we're doing it in my brothers car," she said as she playfully pushed him off her. hyde let out a chuckle as he made himself comfortable next to her.

with an arm around her waist and her head on his chest they soon found themselves dozing off.

.・✦⋆ ☾ ✶ ・゚⋆ ✦・.

"this is great, eric foreman skips class!"

"yeah, well, danger is my middle name."

danielle and hyde began to stir as they felt the car moving. hyde was the first to sit up as danielle rubbed her eyes.

"why are we moving?" he asked as the two in the front seat looked confused.