04

not edited!

・✦⋆ ☾ ✶ ・゚⋆ ✦・.

.・✦⋆ ☾ ✶ ・゚⋆ ✦・.

the gang was around the basement as music played and jackie stood behind the couch dancing. dani watched as jackie began to play air guitar and she rolled her eyes going back to playing with hyde's curls.

"oo oh, i just wanna hear the guitar solo one more time!" jackie says walking over to play the music. moans are heard around the room as they grew even more annoyed.

"not again. use the headphones." hyde pleads as he leans his head back frustrated. though, that only causes dani to yank his head forward as she continued to played with his curls.

jackie gives hyde a look sticking her tongue out as she grabs the headphones putting them on and dancing.

"good. now, wrap the cord around your neck." hyde says. dani smirks and leans down to whisper in his ear so no one can hear.

"oh, so you're into that stuff. huh?" she whispered as she could see hyde shift in the chair. he looks up at her and winks.

"would you guys respect me if i worked in the town dump?" eric asks interrupting them, causing the two to pretend they weren't just having a moment.

"the town dump? no. now the state dump..." donna replies as eric crosses off the job listing in the newspaper.

"why you looking for a job!" donna asks the older twin.

"everything costs money. gas, clothes, fun." eric answers.

"don't forget the other gas." dani adds causing hyde to high five her.

"dates. dates cost money." kelso adds.

"no, kelso, that is prostitution." fez says.

"ha! he wishes." dani says as she walks pushing hyde's feet off the foot stool for her to sit down.

"dating is prostitution man. only you don't always get what you pay for." hyde says. dani laughs as donna gave a look.

"says the man who's never had a girlfriend." donna fires back. dani looked at hyde not knowing what to expect as he replied.

"what, you guys don't remember esther, the biker chick?" he asks as dani began to feel a bit jealous.

"hey what ever happened to her?" eric asks.