o n e c u p c a k e .

{i decided to not change the cover or title.}

as she made her way towards that stone carved in her mothers name, from the day she was born until she died. she still didn't think it was fair. she could still remember her moms hands roaming in her hair, braiding it because she always loved to.

"andrea..."

she turned around. those same pair of icy blue eyes that could freeze you in a simple glare was staring into her plain brown ones.

"what nash?"

"can you step aside?"

she was shocked. he didn't give her a hug or say he was sorry.

she stepped aside.

"your time was short on earth. fear and vengeance overcame me, portraying that sad little boy, and then I heard it was an overdose. it was hard to hear such a loving and kind women would do that to herself, but i guess I didn't know you as much as I thought."

he took a breath and brought his index finger to his cheek wiping the tears away.

"may you rest in peace, and help your daughter overcome what you couldn't."

then he reached into his pants pocket, pulling out a small chain. on the chain was a small cupcake.

andreas eyes widened. he remembered that her mothers favorite thing to cook was cupcakes. they all would cook them all the time.

he got in his knees bringing both palms of his hands together. after a couple of minutes he stood up and started to make his way out the graveyard.

andrea ran to nash, grabbing his hand making him turn around. he turned around and she stood on her tippy-toes wrapping her hands around his neck, hugging him.

she couldn't have stayed mad at him at a time and day like this. not in front of her mother. after all her and her mother both knew that andrea loved nash when they were little kids.

and she still does.