Chapter4

Dabi -"Dude I cant believe you would do this to us"

"izu~ why who you make us go here~" toga whinged with a fake pouting face.

The two were complaining to deku as they were walking to there newly built dorm room floor.

" I didn't really have a choice and besides we can always get Kurogiri to warp us out later." Replied deku turning around to face them. " well this is my room now soo."

"Izu~ can't we share a room."

Dabi turned to deku and slowly nodded and replied with" yea we should I don't trust these losers when I sleep."

" ugh fine if it makes you guys happy."

~ le time skip~

Aizawas pov

I'm a bit concerned I haven't heard a thing since they got here, maybe they're just tired? No they're probably plotting something. But they're just kids. But their still villains.Ugh.

Thud

What the hell was that.
I ran up the stairs in the dorms all the way to the villains floor to find two bodies pilled on each other. I was going to ask the green bean who was stood up what happened when the crispy dude sprung up and started shouting.

"That's not fair you cheated"

"No I didn't you guys are just suck at it!"

"~ aww Izuku my back hurts"

"Ok"

...
~...
...
...

*siggghhhh
What did I just witness...
who cares it's to late? Early? It doesn't matter anyways.
"Go to sleep, now"

"Umm Sensei sir...Wait can I call u Sensei?Oh well who cares,

It's the morning...

Author- I don't really know about this chapter. It's kinda short... anyway if any of you have any ideas on what to do in the next chapter it would be appreciated, and thank you all for the reads and votes! -- As I'm editing this we just hit 1.6 thousand views!

:)