Chapter 3

Sorry about not posting in a while I hope this chapter can make up to it. :)

After the detective stopped talking, Nezu shared a glance at the other pros and nodded then said this,"You three are still quite young and have a lot of potential... how about we give you a choice?" Deku spoke up,"what sort of choice?" He was like the cinnamon roll of the group while dabi was more like a big brother and Toga a little sister. Nezu replied with,"Good question, you can either go to prison for the rest of your life... or you can enrol in un."

...

lE gAsP

"neither." said dab still half asleep. "I'm sorry but you're gonna have to pick."Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice. mumble, mumble, mumble, mumble... "dude..chill" replied dabi. Deku had this slightly annoying habit of mumbling allot and overthinking things. "What's the catch?" he finally spoke up. Aizawa -tired as hell- replied with," what catch? we're simply giving you a second chance that's all." Little did the villain know but Aizawa knew the catch and so did almight. "What about food, money,water and other important things?" Deku asked still wondering what the catch is. He is nezu after all. "Those will all be sorted out along with accommodation. You three will stay on the 4th floor however you will need to share the common room with class 1-a." Almight resounded. "WAIT, 1-A!" Deku practically shouted. "Oh did I forget to mention you three will be joining class 1-A in the hero course if you chose not to go to prison." Nezu said calmly but it still kinda creeped Deku out. Toga had been very quite this whole time and he now knows why. He turned around to ask his friends what to do but they had both fallen asleep. "Hmm, we accept your offer." Deku replied thinking of what his friends would do. He knew he could always get mamagiri to warp them out or if push comes to shove he could just over power the heros but for now he just wants to keep them safe and that was the best option. "Great! You will be joining erasurehead's class and you will get 2 days to settle into your dorms!" replied nezu satisfied by his answer.

"Well this is going to be a year." Aizawa sighed.

I hope you all enjoyed. And I will try to update more and make the chapters longer. :)