Chapter 5

"Wait, let me get this straight. You three were playing Mario carts and Izuku.." DEKU" Izuku shouted across the room interrupting da caterpillar. " ok, as I was saying 'deku' beat you and you said he cheated so you started fighting, and this happens." He said pointing to the toga on the floor still and dabi now stood up with his arms crossed.

"Yea.."

"I'm too tired for this shit so just behave and leave each other alone."

"~suuurrre"

Aizawa didn't really trust them yet I mean their villains yes but it hadn't even been a day and they were already fighting, what would happen when they meet the class?

"look go to sleep tomorrow me and nezu will come by and explain in more detail what's going on and your classes and stuff so just be patience and don't go to the common room when the class is there."

"...ok"

The three idiots didn't even want to see the others so it wasn't going to be that hard to do.

~time skip~

Aizawa pov

Right now me and nezu were heading to the dorms to give them their time tables ' I really hope they went to sleep' although they are villains, they are still kids and they just needed Some therapy...

When we got inside I saw a...

normal sight- well not normal they're villains -

Iz-deku was making breakfast and dabi was on the couch with toga on top of him laying her head on his chest. It was too early for 1-a to be down yet but it was just a bit strange seeing them here like this.

"you guys need something?" the broccoli questioned flipping a bur-well cooked pancake.

"we are just here to give u your time table and- um what is that smell-..."

"Deku u burnt the pancakes...jeez" sighed dabi trying to shove toga off of him.

"I did not"

"oh"

"wait"

"ye I did"

"Ugh just let me do it" dabi got up and started cooking better pancakes.

"ugh fine tried" Deku said as he flopped on to the couch where dabi was. Toga was now up and walking over to me and nezu.

"do u need something?"

"yes~"

"...ok"

"um what do u need?"

"clothes ~"

Deku & dabi right now 👁👄👁

"oh yes! The school uniform should be in your closet ready to go and maybe if u guys -and girl- don't cause any problems, we might let u go shopping but of course with a pro or even your new classmates!" Nezu exclaimed why too enthusiastically.

"well class starts in 2 hours so well come back and get u then."

"I still hate u deku"

"ye me too"