K1B0 x Rantaro {Do you like robots?(Part 2)}

Requested by: SHSL_Bi_Rat
Type: ⚠️ SMUT ⚠️
Warnings: gentle sex-
Note: edited; longer

Previously on the first part

"W-well, I should've knocked first, I'm sorry..." Kirumi said, locking the door and gently closing the door behind her. We looked back at each other, and giggled. I laid K1B0 on my bed, she straddled my waist. I started kissing her again, only this time, I had her hands pinned above her head, we made out for a few minutes. K1B0 started grinding on me. Oh boy, we were unaware of what we were going to do that night...

The door swung open again, to reveal Iruma, with puffy eyes, and a quivering lip. "K1B0..." she cried. I let go of her, and she stood up, running to Iruma. She hugged her. "I'm so sorry for not helping you..! I'm so sorry..!" Iruma cried.

"H-hey..! Hey..! It's ok..! Rantaro and I got together, it's ok..!" K1B0 struggled to comfort her. I walked over to her, and hugged her too.

"Iruma, it's alright..." I said gently. She looked at me.

"Do you love her even though she's a female..? And you like boys..?" She asked me. I hesitated.

"I mean, I'm fine with K1B0's decisions, but it would've been better if K1B0 stayed the way she already was as a guy." I said, playing with K1B0's ahoge.

"We can fix that! If I make you back into a male, at least you have a boyfriend to defend you from Kokichi's little dick." Iruma said, giggling. K1B0 laughed.

"Please, being a girl was far unexpected for me. I think I want to go back to being a male." K1B0 said, looking at me. I smirked, and rubbed his head. I was glad K1B0 was going to be a male again. I loved K1B0 how he was, I never wanted him to change to female. As cute as K1B0 is as a female, I'd like for him to change back to the way he was. "Plus, I heard uteruses suck." K1B0 said. Iruma huffed.

"Well, you're lucky it's easy for you." Iruma pouted. "Well, I'll change you back right now! It won't take long I promise." Iruma said, before taking K1B0's hand and running to her research lab. I watched, leaning against the door frame with my arms folded and a smile on my face. "SHE'LL BE BACK AS A GUY AGAIN! DON'T WORRY!" Iruma shouted as she ran out the door with K1B0. Kokichi walked to me.

"Oi! Where's Kiiboy?" He asked. I glared at him.

"Ever call him that again, I swear I will fight you." I remarked.

"Oop-!" Kokichi pursed his lips inward. He skipped away. "Senpai!~" he called for Shuichi. I rolled my eyes. Himiko stares at me.

"I... I don't believe in your eyelashes." Himiko said, pointing to my eyes. I snorted.

"Wh-what..?!" I exclaimed, trying not to laugh.

"Do you wear make up?" She asked. I shook my head. "LiEs!" She exclaimed, Naruto running away. I walked to the exit, Kirumi stopped me.

"Is K1B0 alright..? He was crying earlier, is he ok now..?" She asked in her calm monotone voice. I nodded.

"He's ok, he just got upset, he's ok now. We're dating." I said. Kirumi gasped.

"Really..?" She sounded happy. I nodded. "Congratulations..!" Kirumi exclaimed. I giggled with her.

"Thank you, Kirumi. I appreciate it." I said. She started sweeping again.

"Go find K1B0 and tell him I'm proud." She said. I nodded.

"Will do." I said, walking away. I headed out the door. The cool breeze made my hair flow in the wind. I jogged to Iruma's research lab. I made it to the door, and waited for Iruma to come out.