Leon x Hagakure {I love you}

Requested by: N/A
Type: Fluff
Warnings: N/A

Leon's POV

"I told you! For the last time Leon! No!" Sayaka exclaimed. I had just asked her out, again. Hell! I got her a gift! She took it, but still rejected me. "I love you to death, you're a good friend, but I'm not in love with you..! Ok..?" She asked. I nodded, disappointed. "I'm very sorry..." she said. I sighed.

"It's fine, Sayaka..." I said, playing with my sleeve, sadly. "I-I'll just... you know... take a nap..." I said. I always had a nap when I felt upset or depressed. It's just me as a person. I walked away from the Ultimate Pop Star, looking down at my feet. I bumped into Ishimaru, and he stumbled forward. "Oh..! I'm so sorry..! Are you ok..?" I exclaimed.

"I'm completely fine." Ishimaru said, fixing his collar to cover his neck. "You seem distressed, what's bothering you..?" Ishimaru asked me. I shook my head.

"It's nothing, Ishimaru. Sayaka rejected me again, so I was on my way to my room to take a nap." I explained. He nodded.

"It'll be ok. I promise you, you will find someone as amazing as Sayaka. Hell, probably better!" Ishimaru said, smiling. I smiled back.

"Thanks, Ishimaru." My smile turned into a smirk. "So~" I said. "Why are you covering your neck?~" I asked, evilly. He blushed, and looked around. He unbuttoned his collar, to see his pale skin littered with hickeys and love bites. I gasped, smiling wide.

"Sh!" He shushed me with his finger over his lips. "Mondo wanted me to show them off, and show people I'm taken. But last time I did that, I was called 'slut' all day by these mean girls. I told him about it, and sent empty threats to them, saying he would run them over with his motorcycle. He protects me, and he said he would never hit a woman." Ishimaru said. Huh... I wish someone loved me like that... I saw Mondo behind Ishimaru and it looked like he was trying to be quiet. Suddenly, Ishimaru was swept off his feet. He squealed. Mondo carried him bridal style, giving him a big, sloppy kiss on the lips. When they let go, Ishimaru whined. "Why Kiyodai! You scared me!" He exclaimed.

"You're still calling me that even though I have your virginity?" He smirked. Ishimaru smacked his chest. Mondo laughed.

"Ooohhh!!!" I exclaimed. Ishimaru covered his face. Mondo put him down.

"You're so cute, Taka." Mondo said. Ishimaru blushed. I awed, though I was really hurt by this. Why can't I have someone to love and protect me..? All I ever wanted was a pure hearted girl who loved me as much as I loved music. "You ok, Leon? You look a little down." Mondo said, wrapping an arm around Ishimaru. I looked away, I couldn't stand seeing a happy couple together.

"It's nothing..." I looked down.

"Sayaka rejected him again..." Ishimaru mumbled to Mondo.

"Don't talk about it, Ishimaru..!" I exclaimed. "I'm right here..!" I clenched my fists, as my voice cracked. I sniffled. I was so angry, I started crying. I sighed, and wiped my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Leon..." Ishimaru apologized.

"It's fine... just... I'm just hurt..." I whimpered. Mondo sighed.

"You're always trying with her. Move on. You're too good for her. Have you even asked what her sexuality was? Maybe that's it. It's not you Leon." Mondo said, rubbing Ishimaru's shoulder. I only nodded, not looking at him. Although he was right. What if it's her sexuality making her reject me..?

"Hold on, I need to talk to her, thank you, Mondo." I said. I ran off without a word. I ran to the cafeteria, where I saw Sayaka... but froze... she was sitting next to Kirigiri... and holding hands with her, blushing while talking to her... "S-Sayaka..?" I mumbled. She looked at me, and gasped.