001

griffins pov...

i scroll through my instagram feed and this really beautiful girl pops up.

i go to her page and i'm in utter awe.

i go to her recent picture and comment underneath.

"you're gorgeous" i read aloud to myself and hit post. i smile to myself, proud that i did that.

i feel a buzz, i look down, and see that she had replied back. i chuckle and like her comment.

i find myself soon stalking her page.
-

haley's pov...

i finally have the courage to wake the fuck up. but decided it'd be better if i just stayed in bed all day, i did !

i find myself slowly stalking griffins page, am i mad about it? no. definitely not.

audrey finally fucking wakes up after an hour and a half.

"bruh finally, you sleep so longggg" i drag on the 'g' in long. she swats her arm at me.

"shut up whore" i laugh.

that was our friendship , and i wouldn't change it for the god damn world. at all.

i met audrey in 3rd grade when we got partnered up for this snail entry. we did pretty good, we got the highest mark. i remember that day like it's the back of my hand. that was the day i met my best friend.

we've hung out everyday since then and our friendship just kept building. we've went to parties together, we went to concerts together. wherever i was she was too.

i decided last year to get an apartment together, and it's been the best idea since. living with her has been my life long dream, and i'm finally living it.

i wouldn't change this shit for the god damn world. at all.